Last to post in this thread wins

Such people exist? 

Of course it's my problem.  That is the one thing that is obvious.  The annoying thing is that either way I can't win.  If there were one outcome that showed me in a good light, it would obviously be the other, but that is not the case.  Either she is lying to me and I couldn't have gotten some back in the day or I missed out on getting the hot chick because I was a scare-dy cat.  Maybe that is the point.  To get my head going around in a circle until it explodes!  THAT would make sense.

No, it is them. 

I ran into a girl I went to school with.  F'ing gorgeous.  She was then and still is now.  She asked, "Do you remember me?"  Of course, I did, but I said No.  I was thinking biatch you said about 5 words to me.  Now, you want to talk. 

No, it is them. 

I ran into a girl I went to school with.  F'ing gorgeous.  She was then and still is now.  She asked, "Do you remember me?"  Of course, I did, but I said No.  I was thinking biatch you said about 5 words to me.  Now, you want to talk. 

Well, the one I'm talking about was different.  We were friends and hung out all the time. There were a bunch of us that followed her around like puppies, but I was by far the youngest, so I guess a deferred.  Looking back there were a couple of times, in maybe 5 years, where I can see I should have done something.  Unfortunately, like Gato is now, I suffered from being human.

Plaster Caster

?????????????????????????

526ea12c3060938bffeb945ca7d685dabc36503e

These broads from the past, time is running out on them...

Baby's getting anxious, the hour's getting late
The night is almost over, she can't wait
Oh, things are complicating, my love is in her hands
And there's no more waiting, she understands

The plaster's gettin' harder and my love is perfection
A token of my love for her collection, her collection

Plaster caster, grab a hold of me faster
And if you wanna see my love, just ask her
And my love is the plaster
And yeah, she's the collector
She wants me all the time to inject her

cover_image.jpg