Last to post in this thread wins

i got my major cleaning done last night, the shopping today.. the cooking and laundry can wait till tomorrow.

and walking dead at 8.

it's a perfect day.

Hell to the yeah!

It was a gym or yard work today.  No rain, I had to do yard work.

• Upvote 1

Hell to the yeah!

It was a gym or yard work today.  No rain, I had to do yard work.

yardwork is always better, cause it accomplishes something.

i was so tempted to get the neighbor to till today... garden's bare and not frozen... if it stays that way i'm putting in lettuce next weekend.

Local game, the BBC had a camera at it, but there'd only be brief highlights shown on tv.

It was a case of we were bored, that was the nearest football game on today, so away we went. Only about 150 at it.

Football on both sides of the border here is ignored by the vast majority of people in favour of the EPL.

Local game, the BBC had a camera at it, but there'd only be brief highlights shown on tv.

It was a case of we were bored, that was the nearest football game on today, so away we went. Only about 150 at it.

Football on both sides of the border here is ignored by the vast majority of people in favour of the EPL.

Is that typical for a NIPL game?

I know you are not Barclay's but I have seen more at an amateur German game.

Dunno, it was the first ever NIPL game I've been at. It was between two clubs at the bottom of the division, so that could have impacted the crowd.

I'd always gone to League of Ireland (the Republic's league) games, and crowds there vary from 4,000 for the top couple teams in the Premier Division, to double digits for some of the teams in the First Division. My former local team, before we had to quit the league, were averaging round 400 a game in the Premier Division, but I was at one game against Salthill (in Salthill) a couple of years ago, where there was about 20 people - us Monaghan fans outnumbered the locals.

The thing is, the Germans can organise a proper league from top to bottom, the football authorities here? Couldn't organise an erection in a whorehouse.

No do'over for you.

i refer you to teh kabballah

i can haz do-over

and over and over and over again until i get it right or teh world splodes.

and... man i got every single thing wrong this time so that better be true.

i refer you to teh kabballah

i can haz do-over

and over and over and over again until i get it right or teh world splodes.

and... man i got every single thing wrong this time so that better be true.

You are not a screaming mime.  You have one thing right.

• Upvote 1

Yeah.  I look remarkably young and well preserved.  I'm also not one of those vampire persons that are all the rage these days, so I can actually see myself.  I am truly timeless.  I just have no feelings or inner warmth.

You too need to get banned a few times.

Well you have not been banned yet.

What are you waiting for?

I was thinking more in terms of real life.

Good morning everyone. 

I'm only dead on the inside.

good morning.

who isn't?

Yeah.  I look remarkably young and well preserved.  I'm also not one of those vampire persons that are all the rage these days, so I can actually see myself.  I am truly timeless.  I just have no feelings or inner warmth. .

lie.

your misery is toasty warm.

you have all kinds of feelings and inner warmth.

it's just that nothing matters is all.

is ok, we get do-overs.