Last to post in this thread wins

I remember buying a Frehley's Comet album years ago. It was... average.

I saw them during their triumphant tour when the first album came out.  Can't remember who had that idea.  Ace came out hammered and a half hour late.  They played half a song and then stormed off.  Came back on another half hour later and Ace slurred about how the sound was ****ed up and he wasn't going to give us a half assed show, so he left so they could get the sound right.  Then he launched into an entire set that sounded exactly like it did before he stormed off.

I saw them during their triumphant tour when the first album came out. Can't remember who had that idea. Ace came out hammered and a half hour late. They played half a song and then stormed off. Came back on another half hour later and Ace slurred about how the sound was ****ed up and he wasn't going to give us a half assed show, so he left so they could get the sound right. Then he launched into an entire set that sounded exactly like it did before he stormed off.

That might explain why the live album he did only had 4 live songs.

• Upvote 1

anyone ever see the new barbarians play, when keef and ronnie were tired of waiting for mick to run out of cash and tour gain? some great shows there.

I had Kiss tickets on November 23rd, 1984.  Dues to grades, mom said no to going to the concert.  Ended up staying home in a pissy mood.  Was in a pissier mood watching BC vs Miami on TV until Doug Flutie heaved a ball skyward and Gerard Phelan came down with the ball.  Do not remember much from any concert I went to, but I still remember where I was when that happened.

• Upvote 1

I had Kiss tickets on November 23rd, 1984. Dues to grades, mom said no to going to the concert. Ended up staying home in a pissy mood. Was in a pissier mood watching BC vs Miami on TV until Doug Flutie heaved a ball skyward and Gerard Phelan came down with the ball. Do not remember much from any concert I went to, but I still remember where I was when that happened.

I'm sorry...

I have very specific memories of tickets but shows not so much... various reasons...

tattoo you stones tour, ticket lottery.

I got 4 sets cause I mailed from hassidic neighborhoods and they went by zip.

scalped two saw two.

awesome.

wasted a lot of my life's luck on that tho.

mom never stopped me getting out of her hair but my grades never tanked. she didnt count Hebrew classes PTL.

Edited by cindy

That's your problem?  Your hopes and dreams and life's goals aren't being met? I thought you'd be over that by now.  Just like a woman to let a pretty face turn your head and you start to believe anything is possible again!

it's bd i'm concerned about.

was his baby.  we broke it.

and i'm an old woman so i know nothing is possible.