Last to post in this thread wins

GG, I think you need to go to CCA.

Hi my name is GG, and I'am addicted to candy corn!!

(Group): Hi GG

its funny the HCA meeting near me is just not working out...i am surprised at how judgemental they are.. unfortunately they are not specific to cand corn addicts...it is all halloween candy...and their is this one guy whose addiction is almond joys that is out of control! Although the gal who makes the coffee ( her thing is bit-o-honeys ..) was very nice...

i might have to try a different time...

Or a Hi-Jack Thread awareness meeting.

how can i hijack a thread that is about nothing? unless you meant me saying "Hi Jack!' and then that is different.... :tongue:

its funny the HCA meeting near me is just not working out...i am surprised at how judgemental they are.. unfortunately they are not specific to cand corn addicts...it is all halloween candy...and their is this one guy whose addiction is almond joys that is out of control! Although the gal who makes the coffee ( her thing is bit-o-honeys ..) was very nice...

When I was young and trick-or-treating - I always looked forward to going to the Connolly's house. Birdie Connolly and her husband were childless and kind (not sure if there is a coorelation there) and were quite fond of giving their favorite neighborhood kids (ME!) more than their fair share of candy. Candy of choice? Charleston Chews. I loved Charleston Chews. I would put them in the freezer and wait 'till they were good and ready....good times! ;)

When I was young and trick-or-treating - I always looked forward to going to the Connolly's house. Birdie Connolly and her husband were childless and kind (not sure if there is a coorelation there) and were quite fond of giving their favorite neighborhood kids (ME!) more than their fair share of candy. Candy of choice? Charleston Chews. I loved Charleston Chews. I would put them in the freezer and wait 'till they were good and ready....good times! ;)

Frozen snickers! Come on, that beats Charleston chews hands down!

Verde you are my girl,snickers cold are the best.We can go freezer diving anytime.:)

I take exception to that. Nothing's better than a frozen strawberry Charleston Chew. The fun size are the best b/c you can bite them in half. By the time you finish the 1st half, the second is still frozen solid and just as good. Not so with the full-sized bars. By the time you get to the 3rd or 4th bite, it's already starting to thaw a bit and that crisp "snap!" that's so fun is already gone.

I take exception to that. Nothing's better than a frozen strawberry Charleston Chew. The fun size are the best b/c you can bite them in half. By the time you finish the 1st half, the second is still frozen solid and just as good. Not so with the full-sized bars. By the time you get to the 3rd or 4th bite, it's already starting to thaw a bit and that crisp "snap!" that's so fun is already gone.
I also forgot about (Twinkies) cold of course are Simply the best thing ever!! I don't know if people here ever tried it but if you haven't ,DO SO you will not be Disappointed!!