NFL’s most improved offensive lines

On 5/13/2020 at 1:20 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

So now PFF is worthy? How convenient.

This is still a poor OL that may or may not be better. Really depends on Becton, if he learns to pass block then it’s a much better line - as we would have upgrade Center and LT (as of right now we’ve upgraded C and that’s it). 

Sign Jason Peters and then I’ll be excited.

12 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You mean the same PFF you tried to use to "prove" Becton isn't good at pass blocking?

Checkmate.

That was the point I was making - you mocked PFF when it wasn’t helping your point - then used it to make a point about the improvement.  You can’t have it both ways.

Becton is not a good pass blocker right now - it’s not like that was an unknown, the Jets know this too.  His strength and size made him a man amongst boys in college.  I hope it translate.  I’m sure the Jets believe it will otherwise they wouldn’t have passed on Wirfs

2 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

That was the point I was making - you mocked PFF when it wasn’t helping your point - then used it to make a point about the improvement.  You can’t have it both ways.

Becton is not a good pass blocker right now - it’s not like that was an unknown, the Jets know this too.  His strength and size made him a man amongst boys in college.  I hope it translate.  I’m sure the Jets believe it will otherwise they wouldn’t have passed on Wirfs

Wirfs will be a Guard, or RT at best.  Becton has a very legit shot to be a LT.  That makes all the difference when making a pick like that at # 11 overall.

My top choice was Andrew Thomas, but alas, we just had to beat the Steelers and Bills to finish the season and put ourselves completely out of the running to even trade up there.  

On 5/14/2020 at 3:11 PM, TNJet said:

Yeah as did Trent Richardson, Dee Miliner, Cam Robinson, Ardarius Stewart, Bo Scarbrough, TJ Yeldon, Greg McElroy, Quinnen Williams, AJ McCarron. Lots of duds to go round.

And by that logic we should have passed on Sam Darnold because of Matt Leinart, Todd Marinovich, Matt Cassell and Mark Sanchez

• Thumb Down 1