Leonard Williams trade looks better and better - DE looking for 18-20 million dollars per year.

3 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

With his speed Davis could conceivably play SS, FS or corner. He might be the fastest guy on the team.

I dont know what he can do.  I dont know that he can play his position on a NFL level yet, I'm hoping, just dont know. Never mind SS which is completely different and takes a whole different mindset.

23 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

With his speed Davis could conceivably play SS, FS or corner. He might be the fastest guy on the team.

We lost almost EVERY SINGLE LB last year, so Adams played along the LOS last year. With Mosely back & the news Avery Williamson is going to be kept around those 2 easily fill Adams shoes playing in the box! It's amazing the notoriety Adams received for an interception on a deflection, picking off Stidham playing for the 1st time in a blowout (our blowout) and rushing Prescott with a free run to him? Any other LB would have gotten that pressure too without being accounted for? Adams is MASSIVELY overrated. He stands out because the Jets have sucked since we drafted him.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

I dont know what he can do.  I dont know that he can play his position on a NFL level yet, I'm hoping, just dont know. Never mind SS which is completely different and takes a whole different mindset.

The kid we got from the Ravens can play at SS occasionally. GW will figure it out. 

48 minutes ago, Jetster said:

The kid we got from the Ravens can play at SS occasionally. GW will figure it out. 

You are allowing your hate of Adams to cloud the fact that hes one hell of a SS and the belief that he is easily replaceable, first by a completely unknown commodity from day two of the draft and then by a player the Ravens discarded

All draft picks and signees look and sound like starters in July

1 hour ago, Jetster said:

We lost almost EVERY SINGLE LB last year, so Adams played along the LOS last year. With Mosely back & the news Avery Williamson is going to be kept around those 2 easily fill Adams shoes playing in the box! It's amazing the notoriety Adams received for an interception on a deflection, picking off Stidham playing for the 1st time in a blowout (our blowout) and rushing Prescott with a free run to him? Any other LB would have gotten that pressure too without being accounted for? Adams is MASSIVELY overrated. He stands out because the Jets have sucked since we drafted him.

Lol