A Bot writing songs by your favorite bands

I was laughing pretty hard at this.  A guy took all the lyrics from individual bands and plugged them into an AI program.  Using an algorithm based on a Markov chain, it spit out lyrics.  Then, he created a song around it, doing all of the parts and vocals. 

These are my 2 favorites, but he also did one for Metallica, Iron Maiden, Nirvana, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Nickelback that you can check out by the user (Funk Turkey), with many more to come.  

(@GATA and @CTM I know you were really the ones behind all this)

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, kelticwizard said:

Guess it just goes to prove that if you rock hard enough, you don't have to know what the lyrics mean.

8 minutes ago, Warmbrother said:

Im more impressed with his ability to morph classic songs together than the bot lyrics!

The YouTube comments are gold, too.  And that's rare, lol.

There's a woman out there who is never never never never never never never never never never never never gonna love you....

"Got it on first three "never", thanks"

• Haha 1

On 8/16/2020 at 2:13 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

I was laughing pretty hard at this.  A guy took all the lyrics from individual bands and plugged them into an AI program.  Using an algorithm based on a Markov chain, it spit out lyrics.  Then, he created a song around it, doing all of the parts and vocals. 

These are my 2 favorites, but he also did one for Metallica, Iron Maiden, Nirvana, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Nickelback that you can check out by the user (Funk Turkey), with many more to come.  

(@GATA and @CTM I know you were really the ones behind all this)

I'm laughing my ass off at the Woman who is never never never never............never gonna love me. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

I'm laughing my ass off at the Woman who is never never never never............never gonna love me. 

Apparently the Markov chain does that a lot.  And in actuality there were 37 nevers in a row there.  He had to reduce it to 12 so that he could have space to breathe, lol.

• Haha 1