Frank the (anti) Tank! Gore says, “I can't wait until we get it. I'll be so happy. If it is my last year, I can't say I'm going out 0-16."

jetstream23

5 hours ago, SAR I said:

I guess the fact that he clearly is our best running back doesn't matter?  I guess the fact that the entire team needs to feel like they are put in the best position to win despite all the trades, injuries, and opt-outs doesn't matter?

Frank Gore is a complete professional, a tireless worker, first player in the building each morning, and an amazing example for all these young players to admire and pattern themselves after.  Douglas and Gase are giving him significant playing time because he earned it.  Let Perine take the job from him on merit, something he's been unable to do all year.  The hardest workers and the best players get to play on Sunday.  This coaching staff doesn't play favorites and will start those who deserve it based on how they practice and how they play.  Frank Gore teaches these kids exactly that.

SAR I

Yeah, it’s really sinking in.

1 hour ago, rex-n-effect said:

What other name on the roster is going to sell a jersey?

Nike is not mass producing any NY Jets jerseys  with #21 GORE on them unless you custom order one. 

Dicks Sporting Goods Stores are filled with #33 ADAMS,#26 BELL #14 DARNOLD none selling. 

The bootleg jersey guy at the flea market cant even give NY Jets jerseys away LOL he leaves them hanging outside the building all week and even the homeless guys won't take them.