Jump to content
jetstream23

Frank the (anti) Tank! Gore says, “I can't wait until we get it. I'll be so happy. If it is my last year, I can't say I'm going out 0-16."

Recommended Posts

Gore isn’t onboard!

With Gase and Darnold likely fighting to keep their jobs, Gore seems like a hard-working accomplice in trying to prevent the tank.

BD516F4D-7E56-4210-B725-7134F529C088.thumb.jpeg.d6eaeda8319dd6b1df242871415f0a34.jpeg

 

will ferrell frank the tank GIF

 

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“Win It For Frank”

Someone print the t-shirts.  

SAR I

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's the difference of going out 0-16 or 1-15? 

With that type of mentality, he should just (finally) retire tomorrow and hang up his cleats (forever) if he's drooling over one stinking win (he couldn't give two craps about our Jets he's simply using us for $ and more rushing stats). 

And I hope he never gets voted into the HOF either. 

He knocked Curtis Martin out of the top 5 All-time in rushing yards (now #6) but it took Curtis only 11 years to crack the top 5 compared to this guy who's played for 5 different teams throughout a 16 year career. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want to like Frank Gore as a person but I fkn hate this dude right now. Go have a beer with Ronnie Lott, Ed Reed, Leonard Marshall and Art Monk - gtfo already!

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I guess he's going to have to put his retirement plan on hold for one more year.

  • Upvote 2
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, LockeJET said:

IMG959750.gif

imageproxy-26.gif

A91DE672-1333-477C-BDA8-49B4AF9B2ACE.thumb.jpeg.e962901f71a4fc5a0cbd3db1e713e5f5.jpeg.jpg

IMG_6711.png

imageproxy-25.gif

imageproxy-24.gif

FB_IMG_1603652283379.jpg

 

FB_IMG_1600772004573.jpg

 

^^

POTY

I couldn't sum up my exact feelings more eloquently if I had @T0mShane's English Lit degree and @Sperm Edwards's dedication to writing.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
What's the difference of going out 0-16 or 1-15? 
With that type of mentality, he should just (finally) retire tomorrow and hang up his cleats (forever) if he's drooling over one stinking win (he couldn't give two craps about our Jets he's simply using us for $ and more rushing stats). 
And I hope he never gets voted into the HOF either. 
He knocked Curtis Martin out of the top 5 All-time in rushing yards (now #6) but it took Curtis only 11 years to crack the top 5 compared to this guy who's played for 5 different teams throughout a 16 year career. 

The guy’s a pro. He wants to win. I don’t blame him one bit. But if he screws this up for us I will be PISSED.


Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why don’t we do him a favor and cut him? It forces idiot Gase to use the young RBs more and he can go join a playoff team. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For somebody who has worked as hard as he has for as long as he has this must be a punishing year. 

At least he understands how it feels to be a Jets fan. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

What's the difference of going out 0-16 or 1-15? 

With that type of mentality, he should just (finally) retire tomorrow and hang up his cleats (forever) if he's drooling over one stinking win (he couldn't give two craps about our Jets he's simply using us for $ and more rushing stats). 

And I hope he never gets voted into the HOF either. 

He knocked Curtis Martin out of the top 5 All-time in rushing yards (now #6) but it took Curtis only 11 years to crack the top 5 compared to this guy who's played for 5 different teams throughout a 16 year career. 

Have you no pride?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of the many blunders by the Gase-JD clown act was bringing in Gore.  What good was that ever going to serve?  Help pad his career stats?  Make our losses look marginally better if at all?  Every carry he gets takes one away from any young RB we currently have or could have signed. 

Best move JD could make now is hand Gore a check for the money he's owed and wish him well on his golf outings.  Then play every RB we have to find out if any of those kids possess skills which warrant keeping them for next season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Philc1 said:

I will always like the guy because he won me a FF championship but pls STFU

Frank Gore will sleep a little sounder tonight after reading this..

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

One of the many blunders by the Gase-JD clown act was bringing in Gore.  What good was that ever going to serve?  Help pad his career stats?  Make our losses look marginally better if at all?  Every carry he gets takes one away from any young RB we currently have or could have signed. 

I guess the fact that he clearly is our best running back doesn't matter?  I guess the fact that the entire team needs to feel like they are put in the best position to win despite all the trades, injuries, and opt-outs doesn't matter?

Frank Gore is a complete professional, a tireless worker, first player in the building each morning, and an amazing example for all these young players to admire and pattern themselves after.  Douglas and Gase are giving him significant playing time because he earned it.  Let Perine take the job from him on merit, something he's been unable to do all year.  The hardest workers and the best players get to play on Sunday.  This coaching staff doesn't play favorites and will start those who deserve it based on how they practice and how they play.  Frank Gore teaches these kids exactly that.

SAR I

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I guess the fact that he clearly is our best running back doesn't matter?  I guess the fact that the entire team needs to feel like they are put in the best position to win despite all the trades, injuries, and opt-outs doesn't matter?

Frank Gore is a complete professional, a tireless worker, first player in the building each morning, and an amazing example for all these young players to admire and pattern themselves after.  Douglas and Gase are giving him significant playing time because he earned it.  Let Perine take the job from him on merit, something he's been unable to do all year.  The hardest workers and the best players get to play on Sunday.  This coaching staff doesn't play favorites and will start those who deserve it based on how they practice and how they play.  Frank Gore teaches these kids exactly that.

SAR I

It doesn't matter, especially now that we're 0-10.  You like watching Gore instead of the young RBs?  Fine, I respect that.  I don't.  Time to move away from the relic and play every young RB we have on the roster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

It doesn't matter, especially now that we're 0-10.  You like watching Gore instead of the young RBs?  Fine, I respect that.  I don't.  Time to move away from the relic and play every young RB we have on the roster.

An I certainly respect where you're coming from, we certainly need to validate young players too.

And I'm not a Gore fan, I can't say I'm excited when he's in the game.  But I understand that in the big picture its guys like Gore that help keep this team together and set an example that those young kids will take with them in their future years here.  Perine may not be getting a lot of touches but having Frank Gore suit up next to him every day is teaching him more than any carries would.  And there's also something to be said about keeping Perine's mileage down in a meaningless year.  RB's have a shelf life as we know.

SAR I

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly, the classy think to do would be release him so he can sign on with a contender - or at least a team that might win its division.

Its cruel making him spend his twilight here. Plus, then we get a real look at Perine. Not 3 extra carries from him.

So far, every pick I’ve seen from JD’s draft class is promising - except Perine, he looks like a jag. I want to see him get reps.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Why don’t we do him a favor and cut him? It forces idiot Gase to use the young RBs more and he can go join a playoff team. 

Perine supposedly hurt his ankle in yesterdays game thats why he exited. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, David Harris said:

I want to like Frank Gore as a person but I fkn hate this dude right now. Go have a beer with Ronnie Lott, Ed Reed, Leonard Marshall and Art Monk - gtfo already!

Ronnie Lott, Ed Reed, and Art Monk also played for the Jets. How soon they forget. : /  Unless that was the point, lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jetophile said:

Ronnie Lott, Ed Reed, and Art Monk also played for the Jets. How soon they forget. : /  Unless that was the point, lol. 

yeah, that WAS the point.  Gore is another past their prime "legend" the Jets are renting 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

What's the difference of going out 0-16 or 1-15? 

With that type of mentality, he should just (finally) retire tomorrow and hang up his cleats (forever) if he's drooling over one stinking win (he couldn't give two craps about our Jets he's simply using us for $ and more rushing stats). 

And I hope he never gets voted into the HOF either. 

He knocked Curtis Martin out of the top 5 All-time in rushing yards (now #6) but it took Curtis only 11 years to crack the top 5 compared to this guy who's played for 5 different teams throughout a 16 year career. 

Soooo, you don't like him because even though he is on a bad team, he is still trying to win?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

What's the difference of going out 0-16 or 1-15? 

With that type of mentality, he should just (finally) retire tomorrow and hang up his cleats (forever) if he's drooling over one stinking win (he couldn't give two craps about our Jets he's simply using us for $ and more rushing stats). 

And I hope he never gets voted into the HOF either. 

He knocked Curtis Martin out of the top 5 All-time in rushing yards (now #6) but it took Curtis only 11 years to crack the top 5 compared to this guy who's played for 5 different teams throughout a 16 year career. 

Please tell me your not older than 15 . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SAR I said:

An I certainly respect where you're coming from, we certainly need to validate young players too.

And I'm not a Gore fan, I can't say I'm excited when he's in the game.  But I understand that in the big picture its guys like Gore that help keep this team together and set an example that those young kids will take with them in their future years here.  Perine may not be getting a lot of touches but having Frank Gore suit up next to him every day is teaching him more than any carries would.  And there's also something to be said about keeping Perine's mileage down in a meaningless year.  RB's have a shelf life as we know.

SAR I

What other name on the roster is going to sell a jersey?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...