The Plan

Congrats!  Well thought out, coherent plan. 
Always easy to nitpick. 
Sam is a challenge. His value now is low. Might be better to hold on to him. Give him some reps in preseason. Little like Teddy Bridgewater. His value could rise if we upgrade the OL and WR spots. 
Hope we can do more in terms of edge rusher. But it isn’t all going to happen in 1 year. Fix the O first. 

• Upvote 1

Allen Robinsons a beast & almost impossible to cover. The Bears QBs are doing him no favors with their inaccurate throws to him. 

You draft 1 stud WR to eventually replace Crowder like Devonta Smith or Rondale Moore. We have plenty of low paid 4/5/6 WRs now that are injured. 

Love signing Jamal Williams, RBs aren't that expensive & Im sure he wants to start. That way your OK looking for a sleeper with a later pick so you can use your higher picks for Edge & CB which are HUGE needs for us. 

While it might be exciting to use a high pick on Etienne or Harris, it's much more prudent to use it on a Center like Humphrey or Myers so ANY RB can run up through holes. We ran for 206 yards last week with Adams & Johnson. 

This team needs a TE badly & im praying that somehow, someway, the Seahawks get nudged out of the playoffs. Mid 1st is where Pitts will go & we saw how hard it is to defend a great TE in this league. Waller abused us. 

Gonna be a fun draft! 

7 hours ago, Jet2020 said:

After tanking and being the 3rd team ever to go winless, you don’t wanna reward your prized pick? If we only have Mims n Crowder, I don’t really mind taking a chance on two more rookies even with JuJu. It’s a loaded class. You draft an extra guy in a loaded class so you don’t have to sign Ex Steelers WRs to monster deals in the future.

FTR, I don’t even want JuJu. Not even a one year prove it deal. I’d rather we go after a true WR1 in Allen Robinson, hands down. And then draft 1-2 WRs early on. 

I agree. I wouldn't be upset if we didn't address D until the 3rd round and in FA. One thing we've learned is that great offenses win in this league - even with mediocre defenses. You need to score a lot of points to win. Go all in for Trevor if we get the first pick and make sure his side of the ball is loaded, even if we suffer injuries. Our top 3 WRs were out a lot this year. You have to have more WRs because they seem to get injured all the time in the modern NFL. Next year go after high picks on D.