Carton to host "responsible" gambling radio show

Bugg

4 hours ago, section314 said:

That is the description for the entire station. For so many years, the FAN was "must listen to"radio. Now it's become avoid at all costs. I don't know how they are still in business. Who would pay to advertise on that sh*thole?

The jump the shark moment was when they tried to replace francesa with that idiot Maggie Grey.  I don't hate her because she's a woman trying to be a sports talk show host I hate her because she's an idiot Bills homer who could care less about the local teams and got her job because I dunno.

I feel sorry for anyone who listens to Evan & Carton.  Really? The millions of sport podcasts out there and ESPN radio and you are listening to the trust fund baby douche Evan and the convicted scumbag con artist wannabe Howard Stern Carton?

2 minutes ago, johnnyjet said:

I’ll bet ...no pun intended....Carton and Roberts will be number one in their time slot by March.    WFAN ISNT GOING ANYWHERE. 

That was a heck of a pun for a no pun intended!  And, sadly, I think you're right.  I can't stand their show (I find Carton overbearing and in the handful of times I've tuned in, they're never talking about sports) and I hope it gets replaced.  They have some pretty decent guys on the weekend who should replace all of the weekday guys. 

On 12/13/2020 at 12:59 AM, TuscanyTile2 said:

That was a heck of a pun for a no pun intended!  And, sadly, I think you're right.  I can't stand their show (I find Carton overbearing and in the handful of times I've tuned in, they're never talking about sports) and I hope it gets replaced.  They have some pretty decent guys on the weekend who should replace all of the weekday guys. 

I think Chris Russo comes to WFAN’s rescue in about a year.  Sirius is laying people off en masse to pay Howard stern to do 2 shows a month 

5 hours ago, Philc1 said:

I think Chris Russo comes to WFAN’s rescue in about a year.  Sirius is laying people off en masse to pay Howard stern to do 2 shows a month 

Don't understand the Sirius business model. The internet allows damn near anyone to have a podcast that you can get out very quickly and cheaply. So why would any sensible person pay  for  Sirius equipment and then pay a subscription fee and then pay a premium on top of that for Stern,  when you can access thousands of podcasts, local radio and music options on your phone, many at no cost.