End of an Era

Jet_Engine1

Could also play into the thought process that maybe we could actually get some real value out of a Darnold trade.  If you're the Bucs, Saints, Colts or Steelers knowing you'll likely be picking later in the 1st rd.  Are you better off taking Sam and giving up that 2 and 5 versus taking a chance on a guy through the draft.  Sam is still only 23 yrs old and will have a few years of NFL experience under his belt.  Let him sit on the bench for a year two and clear his head behind an experienced HOF type QB with a good coaching staff and maybe he can be salvaged.  I'm sure a lot of teams will think this way.  

11 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

NFL Coaches poll is pretty damning evidence....  that puts 5 players between Brady and Rogers.   

It's the Greg Norman debate...  Very few trophies ranks him much lower than his talent.

Talent alone is meaningless unless results are made.  1 SB appearance?  Heck Favre had 2.

James White is better than LaDainian Tomlinson because he's won Super Bowl's. 

- southparkcpa

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I don't give two f**ks about independent polls.  Least reliable method of evaluating players.

Tom Brady played for a cheating franchise and was a cheater himself.  He's Lance Armstrong minus the millions raised for cancer research.  Everything he accomplished in his career is tainted.

Rich Kotite says Brady is better!!!!

And I love when you remember my best digs.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

Now sit down, relax, check your blood pressure.  It's only a game. :)

No thanks.  It's only a game except that the Patriots found a way to ruin it for 2 decades with institutional cheating.  F**k them and anyone who thinks they deserve any praise whatsoever.  It gets pretty tiresome listening to Jets fans call Tom Brady the GOAT on a Jets board.