PFW news Ricky Williams,

feelthepain

I guess Ricky is vindicated, his trade value should not change and may even increase. I know some of you Jet fans were happy to hear Ricky may have failed ans expressed your knowledge of the situation....isn't that an oxymoron?? Anyway's looks like Ricky's not what you Jet fans hoped.

Enjoy the read!!

link:

http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW/The+Way+We+Hear+It/Whispers/2006/whispers2101.htm

I guess Ricky is vindicated, his trade value should not change and may even increase. I know some of you Jet fans were happy to hear Ricky may have failed ans expressed your knowledge of the situation....isn't that an oxymoron?? Anyway's looks like Ricky's not what you Jet fans hoped.

Enjoy the read!!

link:

http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW/The+Way+We+Hear+It/Whispers/2006/whispers2101.htm

Cant access the link, care to post the article?

Enjoy the read!!

link:

Tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, .............

From that same link:

Word is a lot of Jets scouts are upset at the way ex-GM Terry Bradway was treated. We hear they believe he was made to be a scapegoat in the power play by head coach Eric Mangini and new GM Mike Tannenbaum. There is also a lack of respect for Tannenbaum’s ability as a personnel evaluator.

Terry hired these guys so I'd expect a bit of loyalty in that regard. I don't know how much to make of this, if anything at all. What are they going to do, give the Jets bad advice on players on purpose? Let 'em be upset. They get paid to passively watch lots of football for a living.

Chiefs defensive coordinator Gunther Cunningham on new head coach Herman Edwards: “Herman is really animated and high-energy,” Cunningham told the Kansas City Star. “Dick (Vermeil) was a high-energy guy for his age, but it was more about the offense. He was a good team guy; he talked to everybody. But here it’s more about how we’re going to play defense and the aggression. Everybody feeds off of that.”

Conspicuously absent was Cunningham saying that Edwards had any ideas, "We're going to play aggressive" type stuff notwithstanding. But then he said that here annually.

From that same link:

Terry hired these guys so I'd expect a bit of loyalty in that regard. I don't know how much to make of this, if anything at all. What are they going to do, give the Jets bad advice on players on purpose? Let 'em be upset. They get paid to passively watch lots of football for a living.

Maybe they should STFU and do a better job of scouting or else they may find themselves collecting unemployment checks

From that same link:

Conspicuously absent was Cunningham saying that Edwards had any ideas, "We're going to play aggressive" type stuff notwithstanding. But then he said that here annually.

Any idea on the number of scouts that are holdovers from the Parcells regime to the new Mangini regime?

Archived