Anyone who supports trading up to #1 is an Idiot.

BigJermaineFromQnz

Why would you wanna do this?

The main problem is most of the people who want to do this want to do it to make a move for Leinhart... Guys, lets face it, Cutler and Young have just as good a chance to be successful as Leinhart. Personally, I would much rather have Young then Leinhart, and definatly Cutler over him. It is a mathematical certainty that one of these three QBs will be available at #4, considering one of top three teams would be stupid to pass up on a franchise back like Bush. The only pick even tolerable at #1, if you trade up, would be for Bush.

Why would you wanna do this?

The main problem is most of the people who want to do this want to do it to make a move for Leinhart... Guys, lets face it, Cutler and Young have just as good a chance to be successful as Leinhart. Personally, I would much rather have Young then Leinhart, and definatly Cutler over him. It is a mathematical certainty that one of these three QBs will be available at #4, considering one of top three teams would be stupid to pass up on a franchise back like Bush. The only pick even tolerable at #1, if you trade up, would be for Bush.

Define mathematical certainty.

When baseball comes around, I don't want you figuring magic numbers.

Just because Young got a ****ty score on his test doesnt mean anything except that he's probably illiterate. Who cares? As much as that offends us as educated people you KNOW it doesnt make a difference when he's on a field.

The most important thing is his ability to think clearly and make good decisions and get the ball to who he needs to at the right time... all of which he displayed this year.

If we were to trade abe and the $4 for bush, I wouldnt be all that upset, but I dont think it's happening.

When did Leinart become Peyton Manning exactly??? Why the F would we trade up for him when we could trade up and grab Bush. And as someone said earlier, the problems we're now facing are due to trading up and not anticipating/preparing for losses at major positions and to do so again would f us royally.

Archived