GreenBean's Thoughts on Robert Saleh

Maxman

On 1/15/2021 at 11:08 PM, jetophile said:

On Adam Gase: "We fired a guy who looked like he never made it into the sun, pale, rings under his eyes, a little bit of a sshole, all of those kinds of things." What kind of other analysis do you really need. I spit out my water 

It's funny. I make myself a basic outline for these vids and then just riff off of the main points I wanted to get across. Then I listen/watch the vid to see what I ended up saying and where the cuts are etc. That one made me laugh too.  I don't always laugh but that one got me.  lol

Sometimes I nail it. hahaha

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

It's funny. I make myself a basic outline for these vids and then just riff off of the main points I wanted to get across. Then I listen/watch the vid to see what I ended up saying and where the cuts are etc. That one made me laugh too.  I don't always laugh but that one got me.  lol

Sometimes I nail it. hahaha

It's so off the cuff, that's why it's so funny. Random acquaintance: "Does this dress make my ass look fat?" You: "If you have a fat ass, don't ask me that question." lol