SNY: Flight 2021

I am A little surprised not to have seen this discussed here, Maybe I missed it. Has anyone seen the series? The Jets opened their drafting and front office to SNY and it’s incredibly revealing, chock full technically for the amateur scouts here, has plenty of footage with JD , Saleh LaFleur @Mogglezand the entire staff and also at times humorous. Even a snippet a couple times Of the late Knapper. RIP. Worth a look!!

1 minute ago, Lizard King said:

I am A little surprised not to have seen this discussed here, Maybe I missed it. Has anyone seen the series? The Jets opened their drafting and front office to SNY and it’s incredibly revealing, chock full technically for the amateur scouts here, has plenty of footage with JD , Saleh LaFleur and the entire staff and also at times humorous. Even a snippet a couple times Of the late Knapper. RIP. Worth a look!!

The show appeared on YouTube weeks before it was on SNY and was discussed here. I thought it was great but of course there were a handful of people who complained the show didnt add enough insight etc.  

Most of us loved it though

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

The show appeared on YouTube weeks before it was on SNY and was discussed here. I thought it was great but of course there were a handful of people who complained the show didnt add enough insight etc.  

Most of us loved it though

It was cool but it did feel as if it just stopped out of nowhere. I thought maybe more were being made. 

14 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

I am A little surprised not to have seen this discussed here, Maybe I missed it.

You missed it.  Some liked it.  I thought it was a dull draft puff-piece released way too far after the draft to be relevant.  

SAR I

21 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

It was cool but it did feel as if it just stopped out of nowhere. I thought maybe more were being made. 

There may be or its just going to continue when they start up One Jets Drive.  Unless they changed the name of One Jets Drive to Flight 2021 and just continue with episode 5.  

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Sammybighead said:

It was a fluff piece, agreed, but it was still nice/better than nothing. Don't be such a buzzkill.

He cant help himself. 

JD is in it and JD lopped the head off of SARs idol, Gase.