Pats get rid of McGinest

faba

REALLY? I'm surprised. To me one the grossest places in Massachusetts is Davis Square - on the Sommerville/Cambridge line. Real coffee is no where to be found - just soy latte double espresso manure. People wear their birkenstocks in the winter and complain of cold feet while riding their bike to MIT. Helping the poor of Africa is a priority because there is no chance they will be relocated to their neighborhood. One must be VERY rude and pretentious and think owning a one bedroom condo with Hardwood Oak flooring - right off of Massachusetts Avenue and 10 minutes from the Red Line - makes you sexually desirable.

REALLY? I'm surprised. To me one the grossest places in Massachusetts is Davis Square - on the Sommerville/Cambridge line. Real coffee is no where to be found - just soy latte double espresso manure. People wear their birkenstocks in the winter and complain of cold feet while riding their bike to MIT. Helping the poor of Africa is a priority because there is no chance they will be relocated to their neighborhood. One must be VERY rude and pretentious and think owning a one bedroom condo with Hardwood Oak flooring - right off of Massachusetts Avenue and 10 minutes from the Red Line - makes you sexually desirable.

haha, sounds like u had a bad experience,,

its a cool place to teach

Odd, you would have struck me as not too judgemental of a person.

...must be why we get along so well. Because as we all know - messagboards are full of open minded folk without any opinions whatsoever....

Although, I must confess that I find it refreshing that you actually know you are a Jerk - as your title indicates. Kudos to you, Jerk.

...must be why we get along so well. Because as we all know - messagboards are full of open minded folk without any opinions whatsoever....

Although, I must confess that I find it refreshing that you actually know you are a Jerk - as your title indicates. Kudos to you, Jerk.

Truth in advertising.

Struggled on the road.

Are you serious Shelter?

31/41, 372 yards at Pittsburgh

22/27, 350 yards, 3TD's at Atlanta

21/36, 275 yards, 2 TD's at Miami

Brady single-handidly beat the Falcons and Steelers by himself.

How the hell is that "struggling" on the road?:eek:

Are you serious Shelter?

31/41, 372 yards at Pittsburgh

22/27, 350 yards, 3TD's at Atlanta

21/36, 275 yards, 2 TD's at Miami

Brady single-handidly beat the Falcons and Steelers by himself.

How the hell is that "struggling" on the road?:eek:

12 TD's -- 12 INT's on the road in 2005

to old man,we need some young guys out there, or a younger FA IMO . and he's going to want some coin for his service's

I agree we need some young guys but it's hard to find young 3-4 rushers.Drafting a young guy and make him learn behind Mcginest is the best course of action imo.

Archived