Official JN 2006 7rd Mock Draft {Selections Only}

Smizzy

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate to do this to my friend Hammer, who also likes this player a lot, but me and AFJ spoke on the phone last month (DD.com related) and he stressed to me how much he loved South Florida running back Andre Hall and FSU RB Leon Washington (washington was picked at JN).

AJF actually told me he wanted take a day off from work to swing over to USF's Pro Day to check out Hall....After Hall excelled at the Combine, AJF sent me a "told a so" private message....He was right, Hall was faster than "media experts" expected -- 4.42 40.

The Eagles haven't picked a RB in the mock, so I submit Andre Hall for AFJ :Typotux:

Jetmoses is next with Atlanta

Clev Browns select

NT LeKevin Smith, Nebraska

{Their last pick, Kyle Williams, is more of a 34 DE ... Good Pick because you try to draft smallish 43 DT's with the skills to play DE in the 34, and KW fits the mold ... but Smith is a bona-fide 34 NT}

Also that makes three D-linemen for the Browns but that's okay too in my view, because theur D-line needs a ton of help and Kiwanuka is more likely to be groomed behind McGinist as a 34 Rush OLB

=====

Redskins are OTC

Clev Browns select

NT LeKevin Smith, Nebraska

{Their last pick, Kyle Williams, is more of a 34 DE ... Good Pick because you try to draft smallish 43 DT's with the skills to play DE in the 34, and KW fits the mold ... but Smith is a bona-fide 34 NT}

Also that makes three D-linemen for the Browns but that's okay too in my view, because theur D-line needs a ton of help and Kiwanuka is more likely to be groomed behind McGinist as a 34 Rush OLB

=====

Redskins are OTC

ACK! You bassad! I wanted Smith! :Cuss:

The Cincinnati Bengals grab a natural athlete in SS Michael Robinson(QB) ~ Penn St.

We feel like a guy like this can play both sides of the ball and possibly could be used to also replace a little of what Chris Henry did at WR but will primarily be coached up at Strong Safety.

The New York Giants select WR Ed Hinkel, Iowa

NFL Network's Mike Mayock during Ed's Combine 40 yard dash : "Ed is the ultimate possesion receiver.....who just ran a 4.49 40????" :Nuts:

Came back a few weeks after a supposed "season ending" broken arm and had his best games of his career.

Archived