Official JN 2006 7rd Mock Draft {Selections Only}

Smizzy

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cowboys select Terna Nande, OLB, Miami (OH) (Jets should look into this guy)

nande-h.jpgClass:

Senior

arrow.gifHometown:

Grand Rapids, MI

arrow.gifHigh School:

Creston

arrow.gifHeight / Weight:

6-1 / 230

arrow.gifPosition:

Linebacker

arrow.gifBirthdate:

06/17/1983

Rare physical specimen who possesses a bench press of 520 lbs., a squat of 620 lbs., a vertical jump of 36.5 inches and a 4.43 time in the 40-yard dash ... a two-time all-MAC honoree after earning first-team plaudits in 2004 ... enters his third season as a starter after being a contributor as a true freshman ... moves to down lineman on passing downs to provide an extra pass rusher ... on the Nagurski Trophy watch list for the nation's best defensive player ... has All-America potential ... ranked 40th on a list of the top 100 NFL Prospects for 2006 in a list compiled by USA Today

Time is up so I will make KC's pick.

The Kansas City Chiefs select Quarterback from the Virginia Tech Marcus Vick

The San Diego Chargers select Quarterback / Wide Receiver from Texas State Barrick Nealey

The San Diego Chargers select Center / Guard from Boston College Patrick Ross

Washington Redskins OTC

To move things along, the Redskins select OLB Ryan LaCasse, Syracuse....

There can be no complaints here -- he ran a 4.54 at the Combine (4.46 at Pro Day) and did 35 reps and a 35" vertical at the Combine....All this at 6' 3', 257 pounds...

Also led Syracuse in sacks and TFL's last season.....

He's a 2nd or 3rd round pick in round 6 :yahoo:

I am going to make KC pick

CB Josh Lay Pittsburgh

New England is up

I had two players earmarked for this spot in the draft. Tough decision for me but I win here because both of these guys fill a tremendous need.

With pick #182 in Round Six.

The New England Patriots Select WR/KR- Brandon Williams-Wisconsin

-Williams has all the prerequisites of a Patriots player. Good football intelligence and can play multiple positions. Had 59 catches for 1,095 yards at 18.5 yards per catch and 9tds in 2005. Breaking all of Lee Evans records at Wisconsin.

That's not all with him. He averaged 28 yards per kick return and 14 yards per punt return in 2005 with 2 tds. Brandon fills a direct need in the return game and as a third or fourth WR for New England.

Archived