Official JN Mock Draft Discussion Thread

Smizzy

Uh... you can look at the name who made the pick. And I back him up on it.

Smizzy told me about the nickname. Also said you're a moaner. That's where it crossed the TMI line.

I tend to grunt more. Smizzy's the moaner. He should know better than to slander me in such a way.

I made that pick Sperm- you can get annoyed at me

Done.

Sperm Edwards' list:

Faba

...end of list.

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I tend to grunt more. Smizzy's the moaner. He should know better than to slander me in such a way.

Take it up with Smizzy... that's what he said.

And, like I said, I back Faba up on the pick, 100%. And, he made a great pick. And, somehow I doubt he would have lasted until the begining of the fourth, anyway.

Done.

Sperm Edwards' list:

Faba

...end of list.

I am honored to be numero uno one and the only on this list Thanks

Looks like the Mangold pick turned out to be a bad one since Hartings restructured.

Hartings can play guard. That's where he was an all pro, before going to be an all pro center ;) Or Mangold can move to guard. It never hurts to have offensive line depth. I stand by the great pick. You're just bent because you wanted him ;)

Hartings can play guard. That's where he was an all pro, before going to be an all pro center ;) Or Mangold can move to guard. It never hurts to have offensive line depth. I stand by the great pick. You're just bent because you wanted him ;)

Not true.

Eslinger owns.

Kendall Simmons struggled alot last year at G for us too. Hartings probably will only be with us another year or 2 tops anyways but good point. We could move either Mangol or Hartings to Guard and let the other start at C, this solidifies the most important part of our team. PROTECTING BEN.

If you really were # 1 on his list, why is he waiting until round four to take you?

I actually considered taking Trueblood in the 3rd round, but I just took Colledge & no one starts two rookie OT's (unless I was able to secure both Brick & McNeill). David Carr has suffered enough I think. Thought the opportunity was there to really fix up the secondary which has been a joke since Houston's first season.

The Texans' new secondary now has Antonio Cromartie & Daniel Bullocks to go along with Dunta Robinson & Glenn Earl (still young & can tackle).

I really was thinking about taking Brick #1 overall. He's not my #1 rated player in the country, but trading down isn't allowed in the mock draft. Plus even with Domanick Davis, how do you pass up on him? They'll trade Domanick Davis before the '07 draft for a high 3rd-rounder. Would you pass up on Barry Sanders for Walter Jones simply because you already had a talented but oft-injured Travis Henry on the roster?

I actually considered taking Trueblood in the 3rd round, but I just took Colledge & no one starts two rookie OT's (unless I was able to secure both Brick & McNeill). David Carr has suffered enough I think. Thought the opportunity was there to really fix up the secondary which has been a joke since Houston's first season.

The Texans' new secondary now has Antonio Cromartie & Daniel Bullocks to go along with Dunta Robinson & Glenn Earl (still young & can tackle).

I really was thinking about taking Brick #1 overall. He's not my #1 rated player in the country, but trading down isn't allowed in the mock draft. Plus even with Domanick Davis, how do you pass up on him? They'll trade Domanick Davis before the '07 draft for a high 3rd-rounder. Would you pass up on Barry Sanders for Walter Jones simply because you already had a talented but oft-injured Travis Henry on the roster?

My question was why you didn't draft Faba yet if he is # 1 on your list.

I'll hang around for this but in all honesty it's gotten silly...what percentage of the picks are actually being made by the people representing the teams? I thought we'd have two or three but its more like a few every round.:confused:

Yeah... it sucks, but what can you do? Everyone knew about it. If we do another one, closer to the draft, we'll keep it simple. Like two or three rounds, with posters we know will be there. Like you, AFJF, Sperm, TBird Jet, and the others who have been here for the picks. I don't mean to blast any of the other posters who signed up and weren't able to contribute, and I hope they don't take it as such. It's just we wanted to have fun with everyone, and it turned into more of a b*tch fest and not as fun as last year's was.

Are there trades in this mock?

If so, Denver is prepared to make a value chart offer to acquire another 2 or move up in RD 3

I'm bumping this for a reason ... the guy I wanted to trade up for?

Yep, he fell to me in RD 3!!

No kidding ... I was prepared to deal picks {plural} if necessary just so I could move up to secure this man, but when I learned there were NO TRADES ALLOWED all I could do was hope he would fall to me in RD 3 ... and if you think I'm making this up, check my recent 3 RD Mock at draftdaddy and you will notice I have this man projected as a fairly HIGH 2

Anyway, I'm off to commit another heist fellas ... stay tuned

No kidding ... I was prepared to deal picks {plural} if necessary just so I could move up to secure this man, but when I learned there were NO TRADES ALLOWED all I go do was hope he would fall to me ... and if you think I'm making this up, check my recent 3 RD Mock at draftdaddy and you will notice I have this man projected as a fairly HIGH 2

Is he a DT?

No kidding ... I was prepared to deal picks {plural} if necessary just so I could move up to secure this man, but when I learned there were NO TRADES ALLOWED all I could do was hope he would fall to me in RD 3 ... and if you think I'm making this up, check my recent 3 RD Mock at draftdaddy and you will notice I have this man projected as a fairly HIGH 2

Crap, I think I know who it is.

Archived