Official JN Mock Draft Discussion Thread

Smizzy

Talk about the draft and how it's going in this thread. It will keep the other one clean and free of clutter.

Good luck.

The draft clock will start @ 11am and stop at 1am everyday. The clock will not run from 1:01am to 10:59am....However you may draft a player if it your turn between those hours. You are just not on the clock.

If for any reason you might miss your pick.Please Pm one of us with a list of players you would like for us to select in your absence.

Players Selected By position

Quarterback

1. Matt Leinart(3)

2. Jay Cutler(7)

3. Vince Young (19)

Running Back

1. Reggie Bush (1)

2. Lendale White(15)

3. Deangelo Williams (17)

4. Laurence Maroney (30)

Wide Receiver

1. Chad Jackson (20)

2. Santonio Holmes (29)

Tight End

1. Vernon Davis(9)

2. Leonard Pope (28)

Offensive Tackle

1. D'Brickshaw Ferguson(4)

2. Winston Justice(10)

3. Marcus McNeil (18)

4. Eric Winston (23)

Offensive Guard

Center

1.Nick Mangold (32)

Defensive End

1. Mario Williams(2)

2. Manny Lawson(11)

3. Tamba Hali (22)

Defensive Tackle

1. Haloti Ngata(5)

2. Broderick Bunkley (14)

3. Gabe Watson (24)

Linebacker

1. AJ Hawk(6)

2. Manny Lawson(11)

3. Chad Greenway(12)

4. Kamerion Wimbley (21)

5. Bobby Carpenter (25)

6. Ernie Sims (26)

7. Demarco Ryans (27)

8. Thomas Howard (31)

Cornerback

1. Michael Huff(8)

2. Ty Hill (13)

3. Jimmy Williams (16)

Saftey

1. Michael Huff(8)

Kicker/Punter

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you cant find anyone to take over my former team Panthers by 1300 today then can i be a co with you mods... I like very much to get involved with this mock draft... Managing to get online for total 3 hours a week is not an ideal for me to be there as a full time mock draft picker. I hate it when i finally get online and could not make a selection when i can. Who knows if i am back to full strength in DSL during the midst of the mock draft or never.

If accepted, I will try my best to make it online for each pick and if you dont hear anything from me by an hour each pick then you can go ahead and make the pick. So that way all participatiants dont have to wait for a whole 4 and 2 hours for me to make a pick...

If you already have 32 owners or you dont like the idea to gamble on my presence then i will understand.

Does anybody with a later first rd pick have any intrest in switching teams with Troll. SOmeone take the saints and troll will be forced to take the team you leave.

Please let me know ASAP is anybody is intrested.

Does troll live in the eastern time zone?

Maybe he is 3 hours behind.

I think he's in the central time zone. So, he's only an hour behind... but he knew when we were starting this, and he knew his pick would come real quick, since it was no mystery as to who Sperm was going to pick. Hopefully, he shows up quick.

Archived