JetNation NCAA Tournament Pick'em

Smizzy

I can't even get past the Round of 32. The 1st round has me puzzled with some games. I could have a team lose in Round 1 or I can have them in the Sweet 16. Not good. Going to have to figure this all out by 11:59AM on Thursday.

I can't even get past the Round of 32. The 1st round has me puzzled with some games. I could have a team lose in Round 1 or I can have them in the Sweet 16. Not good. Going to have to figure this all out by 11:59AM on Thursday.

I've always found that the more I debate about it, the worse I do. I just go with the gut right from the start and stick with it.

Y'know Smizzy... I did make one of these already ;) Always gotta be the pied piper, eh? At least I put it in the right place.

Actually I didn't see it. As a matter of fact...I just checked the board and I still didn't see it. I didn't mean to step on your toes and I would never have done it on purpose.

Where is yours so I can join,sunshine?

Ps...max told me to put this here.

Actually I didn't see it. As a matter of fact...I just checked the board and I still didn't see it. I didn't mean to step on your toes and I would never have done it on purpose.

I'm just bustin balls... I put mine in the basketball forum.

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15021

Right there, actually.

Mod on Mod cat fight!

:box:

Archived