Our 14th Grandchild

We were all kinda hoping he would be born on Elvis and Bowie's birthday on January 8th but instead he "only" has Jimmy Page's birthday to share with. His name is Able James <----named after G-Pa? It just so happens that I finished this Who cover song as AJ was being born.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 3

6 hours ago, SoFlaJets said:

We were all kinda hoping he would be born on Elvis and Bowie's birthday on January 8th but instead he "only" has Jimmy Page's birthday to share with. His name is Able James <----named after G-Pa? It just so happens that I finished this Who cover song as AJ was being born.

Im not the guitar player that you are but I try. My daughter just today sent me this pic from exactly 3 years ago, I played for my Granddaughters class. She was 4.  You know, Wheels on the bus etc....    I am sure you play for all 14 of your Grandkids!!!!!:) Congrats!!!

unnamed.jpg

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

Im not the guitar player that you are but I try. My daughter just today sent me this pic from exactly 3 years ago, I played for my Granddaughters class. She was 4.  You know, Wheels on the bus etc....    I am sure you play for all 14 of your Grandkids!!!!!:) Congrats!!!

unnamed.jpg

No, they don't like it, the last time I brought the guitar over the whole kitchen emptied out all except for the baby (at that time) Max and he was strapped in to his seat or he would've split too I'm sure  

• Haha 1

On 1/11/2022 at 9:48 AM, SoFlaJets said:

Are you Cromartie's father?  :)