Jump to content

Treylon Burks


Patriot Killa
 Share

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, derp said:

Yeah that definitely makes sense - kind of what I was dancing around but never really said, you calling London more polished than Burks is more about how raw Burks is than how polished London is. I tend to think in more binary terms where if you're going for polish then go for polish (Wilson), traits then traits (Burks) and London's kind of in a middle ground. But basically you've seen London flash enough of what he needs to do that you're comfortable with the trajectory and Burks is really just a bet on traits. Obviously either would have very different roles if the Jets took them.

Was also thinking about the back and forth regarding the gadget stuff and I think part of where I've gotten to is I think if the Jets take a round one guy it's to be the primary touch guy in the passing game (obviously) and in my head it'd be helpful - though not necessary - if your every down primary guy is able to fit into that stuff that helps the run game. That and it's really less about the gadget stuff and more about the ability to create with the ball in your hands that's important for the offense in general but also happens to fit into the gadget stuff. And then obviously Burks, as raw as he is, would need to be used that way early - but in this offense there's a clear trajectory for him.

I think Burks is risky as a prospect anyway but would be riskier for a team that doesn't already have the kind of stuff we've already seen in the Jets' playbook to help bring him along. And with Moore and Davis already he could be brought along gradually.

London certainly fits too, in a different way, and then I think there's probably a different path to replacing Davis than there would be if they took Burs. 

Its easy to see burks in the offense considering all of the motion and swings/screens we do, end arounds, it makes it easy.  I just see it as redundant right now.  You have your two guys to do it, This team needs a more established outside WR who fits the mold of what the team is looking for, Versatile technicians.  I think London right now fits that mold more than I think Burks does.  Not saying Burks cant get there or will be a worse player for this team, just saying if you're asking me right now who I think fits immediately what the jets are looking for on the outside it is probably London.  The only qualm i have is I wanted speed on this team, but I always prefer the technical side of playing the position to the toolsy side. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

Its easy to see burks in the offense considering all of the motion and swings/screens we do, end arounds, it makes it easy.  I just see it as redundant right now.  You have your two guys to do it, This team needs a more established outside WR who fits the mold of what the team is looking for, Versatile technicians.  I think London right now fits that mold more than I think Burks does.  Not saying Burks cant get there or will be a worse player for this team, just saying if you're asking me right now who I think fits immediately what the jets are looking for on the outside it is probably London.  The only qualm i have is I wanted speed on this team, but I always prefer the technical side of playing the position to the toolsy side. 

Yeah - I guess what I'm getting at is while those guys can do it I'm not sure they're great options for it long-term. One of the great things about the guys SF has is they are big, strong, thick guys who can get fed touches and function in that role. Almost like running backs playing out wide. While Moore and Berrios can do that stuff I don't think either is really a good fit to play a role like Samuel in SF - I just don't think you want either taking hits that consistently. 

Berrios is great but I think WR4 for this team and not going to consistently offer that threat when on the field. If he's a starter then you've already got your three and aren't adding in another guy.

Moore is more complicated. Like I said I think you can do that stuff some with Moore, but by and large with his frame I don't think you want to be doing it with him consistently. I'd rather see them use him as a technician outside - where he's been more effective than inside this season anyway. So I guess that's probably where we're slightly different - you see Moore and Berrios (assuming he gets re-signed) as capable of filling that role. I'd rather see Moore running routes and not taking a ton of manufactured touches because I don't think it's sustainable with his frame.

I think both options are make sense conceptually. London playing outside, Moore and Berrios able to do the manufactured stuff, Davis as whatever he is. I see Moore and Davis outside with Berrios doing manufactured stuff as needed and Burks on the field doing manufactured stuff as he learns with the goal of developing him into that outside receiver. I think I also assume theres a non-trivial chance a WR is going to struggle translating and like the idea of an easy role early.

And as you've kind of gotten at London isn't a technician yet, just way more of one than Burks - so I think you're asking more of London early on than you'd be asking of Burks where you're basically just having him do the same thing he did at Arkansas as he learns to play receiver.  So I think I feel more comfortable with the impact Burks would have next year just because the role is so simple. The flip side is that Burks probably has an early career Cordarrelle Patterson type floor and you could be left having someone who's pretty useless in that outside receiver role. Burks does just have that frame I envision when I think of a traditional target hog in an offense that emphasizes yards after the catch and the upside is really enticing. I do really like London a lot too. It's kind of splitting hairs.

I do think a lot of it boils down to how you view the long-term Moore role and what's the best way to use him. And I do think speed would be good. But very much a pick your favorite ice cream flavor between those two guys.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, derp said:

Yeah - I guess what I'm getting at is while those guys can do it I'm not sure they're great options for it long-term. One of the great things about the guys SF has is they are big, strong, thick guys who can get fed touches and function in that role. Almost like running backs playing out wide. While Moore and Berrios can do that stuff I don't think either is really a good fit to play a role like Samuel in SF - I just don't think you want either taking hits that consistently. 

Berrios is great but I think WR4 for this team and not going to consistently offer that threat when on the field. If he's a starter then you've already got your three and aren't adding in another guy.

Moore is more complicated. Like I said I think you can do that stuff some with Moore, but by and large with his frame I don't think you want to be doing it with him consistently. I'd rather see them use him as a technician outside - where he's been more effective than inside this season anyway. So I guess that's probably where we're slightly different - you see Moore and Berrios (assuming he gets re-signed) as capable of filling that role. I'd rather see Moore running routes and not taking a ton of manufactured touches because I don't think it's sustainable with his frame.

I think both options are make sense conceptually. London playing outside, Moore and Berrios able to do the manufactured stuff, Davis as whatever he is. I see Moore and Davis outside with Berrios doing manufactured stuff as needed and Burks on the field doing manufactured stuff as he learns with the goal of developing him into that outside receiver. I think I also assume theres a non-trivial chance a WR is going to struggle translating and like the idea of an easy role early.

And as you've kind of gotten at London isn't a technician yet, just way more of one than Burks - so I think you're asking more of London early on than you'd be asking of Burks where you're basically just having him do the same thing he did at Arkansas as he learns to play receiver.  So I think I feel more comfortable with the impact Burks would have next year just because the role is so simple. The flip side is that Burks probably has an early career Cordarrelle Patterson type floor and you could be left having someone who's pretty useless in that outside receiver role. Burks does just have that frame I envision when I think of a traditional target hog in an offense that emphasizes yards after the catch and the upside is really enticing. I do really like London a lot too. It's kind of splitting hairs.

I do think a lot of it boils down to how you view the long-term Moore role and what's the best way to use him. And I do think speed would be good. But very much a pick your favorite ice cream flavor between those two guys.

ok so a few things here.  1 i agree with you its really just your particular proclivity to what you like, either WR would find a home in this offense and I think youre splitting hairs a little to discuss which one serves a better purpose initially.  London will be better outside initially, Burks will be better manufacturing touches for initially.  

The part I start to really consider is that this offense, while it does have a lot of jet sweeps and screens as part of the offense,  Alot of that was to manufacture touches for guys like berrios (and to an extent moore) as a way for them to use their unique skill sets in favorable positions.  With the case of berrios it becomes a more real part of his game because him winning 1 on 1 consistently has proven not to be something he can always do. So you increase his touches in other ways (and we increased his touches because he was our best playmaker down the stretch with all of the injuries).  I think when you look at what this offense is looking to become, I have moved away from really watching the San Fran example.  The Shanahan west coast outside zone scheme is the basis of this offense, yes i agree, but I think what we saw this year was the offense started that way early on, and really morphed into more of what GB is doing.  I saw way more GB concepts and play designs than I did coming from San Fran.  Now that could change next year with more OL and TE help and adding possibly a true FB consistently to the offense, but the way this looked as the year progressed started to go more to that model.  So what does that tell me?  yea you like guys to get manufactured screens and jet sweeps (GB does this to get Adams the ball quite a bit, especially motioning out to RPO quick screens). But really I think where they are going to evolve into is a more down the field/ intermediate passing attack.   So with that in mind, it is probably why I favor London currently who I know is a better route runner, beating press, and has a better feel for zones.  

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

ok so a few things here.  1 i agree with you its really just your particular proclivity to what you like, either WR would find a home in this offense and I think youre splitting hairs a little to discuss which one serves a better purpose initially.  London will be better outside initially, Burks will be better manufacturing touches for initially.  

The part I start to really consider is that this offense, while it does have a lot of jet sweeps and screens as part of the offense,  Alot of that was to manufacture touches for guys like berrios (and to an extent moore) as a way for them to use their unique skill sets in favorable positions.  With the case of berrios it becomes a more real part of his game because him winning 1 on 1 consistently has proven not to be something he can always do. So you increase his touches in other ways (and we increased his touches because he was our best playmaker down the stretch with all of the injuries).  I think when you look at what this offense is looking to become, I have moved away from really watching the San Fran example.  The Shanahan west coast outside zone scheme is the basis of this offense, yes i agree, but I think what we saw this year was the offense started that way early on, and really morphed into more of what GB is doing.  I saw way more GB concepts and play designs than I did coming from San Fran.  Now that could change next year with more OL and TE help and adding possibly a true FB consistently to the offense, but the way this looked as the year progressed started to go more to that model.  So what does that tell me?  yea you like guys to get manufactured screens and jet sweeps (GB does this to get Adams the ball quite a bit, especially motioning out to RPO quick screens). But really I think where they are going to evolve into is a more down the field/ intermediate passing attack.   So with that in mind, it is probably why I favor London currently who I know is a better route runner, beating press, and has a better feel for zones.  

 

That's totally fair. Realistically, everybody seems to have their own flavor of this offense. San Fran and Green Bay both didn't run a lot of 3 WR sets so I remember us talking last offseason about the importance of fullback and how they aren't going to run a lot of three wide stuff and it turns out they run a good chunk - which I think personnel wise is closer to the Rams who if I'm right do a different twist on the scheme. LaFleur also ran a ton of base 12 early in the year without the personnel to do it effectively. I'm not sure if we know what the offense is ultimately going to look like.

I think the jets and screens have multiple layers to them, right? Obviously it's nice to manufacture touches for guys who can make plays with the ball in their hands, but it also opens things up in the run game by forcing the defense to account for that extra action and maybe be a beat late. They could get rid of them of course but I do think they're valuable. I also wonder to an extent how much having a QB like Rodgers forces the defense to respect the passing game enough to open up the run so the jets and screens kind of lack value versus a team like SF or the Jets right now really doesn't have the kind of QB play that can back defenses off and so the gimmicky stuff helps the run game - which helps the QB. I'd lean towards it ending up somewhere in between more than anything - still that manufactured stuff but maybe more GB concepts too. I don't think it'll end up like one or the other entirely. 

Obviously that speed is a factor too. 

I guess as a follow up - London obviously more developed technically. To the extent they value precision in routes - someone like Adams has such quick feet. London's feet seem slow. That feel for getting open I definitely see with London but I also see slower feet. Do you think he's got the physical tools to be really high level as a precise route runner? I know you touched on Williams' traits and that hip dropping ability, and it's obviously tougher for those bigger guys.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, derp said:

That's totally fair. Realistically, everybody seems to have their own flavor of this offense. San Fran and Green Bay both didn't run a lot of 3 WR sets so I remember us talking last offseason about the importance of fullback and how they aren't going to run a lot of three wide stuff and it turns out they run a good chunk - which I think personnel wise is closer to the Rams who if I'm right do a different twist on the scheme. LaFleur also ran a ton of base 12 early in the year without the personnel to do it effectively. I'm not sure if we know what the offense is ultimately going to look like.

I think the jets and screens have multiple layers to them, right? Obviously it's nice to manufacture touches for guys who can make plays with the ball in their hands, but it also opens things up in the run game by forcing the defense to account for that extra action and maybe be a beat late. They could get rid of them of course but I do think they're valuable. I also wonder to an extent how much having a QB like Rodgers forces the defense to respect the passing game enough to open up the run so the jets and screens kind of lack value versus a team like SF or the Jets right now really doesn't have the kind of QB play that can back defenses off and so the gimmicky stuff helps the run game - which helps the QB. I'd lean towards it ending up somewhere in between more than anything - still that manufactured stuff but maybe more GB concepts too. I don't think it'll end up like one or the other entirely. 

Obviously that speed is a factor too. 

I guess as a follow up - London obviously more developed technically. To the extent they value precision in routes - someone like Adams has such quick feet. London's feet seem slow. That feel for getting open I definitely see with London but I also see slower feet. Do you think he's got the physical tools to be really high level as a precise route runner? I know you touched on Williams' traits and that hip dropping ability, and it's obviously tougher for those bigger guys.

I think they found a niche mid way through the year of a lot of 11 personnel (61%) of the time and 12 about 20% now that could shift more as we get different personnel as we saw in the preseason and early on a greater use of 12 than later in the season.  But also zach seemed more comfortable operating in the gun and allowing him to scan the field withouth all of the drop back play action.  

Just looking at the breakdowns betwen 11/12/13 personnel across the teams we are discussing

Jets: 11-61%    12-20%   13-1%   22-1%   21- 4%   10-8%

SF: 11-46%    12-9%   13-1%   22-6%   21-36%    10-0%

LA:11-84%    12-13%   13-0%   22-0%   21-0%    10-2%

GB:11-60%    12-29%   13-1%   22-0 total snaps   21-2%    10-5%

So just looking at those splits, at least personnel usage wise we're probably the closest to Green Bay than the others.  I think we'll probably settle into really close to those numbers next year.  A little less 11 but a little more 12. 

Yea it does do a lot for the run game as well.  First off it is an extension of the run game, you create numbers advantages against zone coverage, and leverage advantages against man.  Also, it forces defenses to bump backers if they are in zone which can help with angles and numbers in the run game.  Also just the more going on for players to watch makes it harder to read keys.  So yes its a staple of the offense, i just do not know how much you factor it into the evaluation of a WR when you have guys on the roster that are good at it.  

youre not wrong for considering this about london.  Its a legitimate concern, but i think it plays into his style as a wr.  He's very much in that vincent jackson mike evans mold.  He's not a short area quickness guy but he works the sidelines, deep ins, comebacks and back shoulders really well.  From what Ive heard he'll probably run in the high 4.4 low 4.5 (expecitn like 4.48-4.56) which would be on par with those two names.  He's not a blazer and doesnt have the quickest feet, but he knows how to use so many other tools to get separation and to position himself in front of the defender to present a target for his QB.  Its a very underrated skill. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

I think they found a niche mid way through the year of a lot of 11 personnel (61%) of the time and 12 about 20% now that could shift more as we get different personnel as we saw in the preseason and early on a greater use of 12 than later in the season.  But also zach seemed more comfortable operating in the gun and allowing him to scan the field withouth all of the drop back play action.  

Just looking at the breakdowns betwen 11/12/13 personnel across the teams we are discussing

Jets: 11-61%    12-20%   13-1%   22-1%   21- 4%   10-8%

SF: 11-46%    12-9%   13-1%   22-6%   21-36%    10-0%

LA:11-84%    12-13%   13-0%   22-0%   21-0%    10-2%

GB:11-60%    12-29%   13-1%   22-0 total snaps   21-2%    10-5%

So just looking at those splits, at least personnel usage wise we're probably the closest to Green Bay than the others.  I think we'll probably settle into really close to those numbers next year.  A little less 11 but a little more 12. 

Yea it does do a lot for the run game as well.  First off it is an extension of the run game, you create numbers advantages against zone coverage, and leverage advantages against man.  Also, it forces defenses to bump backers if they are in zone which can help with angles and numbers in the run game.  Also just the more going on for players to watch makes it harder to read keys.  So yes its a staple of the offense, i just do not know how much you factor it into the evaluation of a WR when you have guys on the roster that are good at it.  

youre not wrong for considering this about london.  Its a legitimate concern, but i think it plays into his style as a wr.  He's very much in that vincent jackson mike evans mold.  He's not a short area quickness guy but he works the sidelines, deep ins, comebacks and back shoulders really well.  From what Ive heard he'll probably run in the high 4.4 low 4.5 (expecitn like 4.48-4.56) which would be on par with those two names.  He's not a blazer and doesnt have the quickest feet, but he knows how to use so many other tools to get separation and to position himself in front of the defender to present a target for his QB.  Its a very underrated skill. 

That is interesting, I thought Green Bay and SF were pretty tightly aligned in personnel groupings year before last. That may have been just when comparing them to what the Jets were doing under Gase.

Good stuff on the run game factor. I definitely think it's a staple but fair to wonder how much it factors into evaluations. Although we're hoping it's two guys.

I do see everything you've mentioned with London - I think it all translates pretty well which is why I like him as a prospect. That would be a nice time for him. I've compared him to Evans pretty consistently. How do you think that combination of traits fits in this offense though? Green Bay has Adams - who again has those quick feet. Lazard's done some stuff but the taller dudes who aren't as good laterally haven't fit in that all that well despite having Rodgers throwing to them and Adams across.

Think that's also part of my bias against London in this scheme - obviously a better prospect than the GB guys but they've tried to do bigger WR's and traditionally Rodgers has had multiple receivers put up big numbers and that really came to a stop with the bigger guys they had - although that certainly could be scheme as well and that's probably a big factor.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, derp said:

That is interesting, I thought Green Bay and SF were pretty tightly aligned in personnel groupings year before last. That may have been just when comparing them to what the Jets were doing under Gase.

Good stuff on the run game factor. I definitely think it's a staple but fair to wonder how much it factors into evaluations. Although we're hoping it's two guys.

I do see everything you've mentioned with London - I think it all translates pretty well which is why I like him as a prospect. That would be a nice time for him. I've compared him to Evans pretty consistently. How do you think that combination of traits fits in this offense though? Green Bay has Adams - who again has those quick feet. Lazard's done some stuff but the taller dudes who aren't as good laterally haven't fit in that all that well despite having Rodgers throwing to them and Adams across.

Think that's also part of my bias against London in this scheme - obviously a better prospect than the GB guys but they've tried to do bigger WR's and traditionally Rodgers has had multiple receivers put up big numbers and that really came to a stop with the bigger guys they had - although that certainly could be scheme as well and that's probably a big factor.

Yea when you look at the numbers it just goes to show you sometimes your eyes dont pick up the actual truth of the metrics. We'll get a better idea of where we are at next year with the personnel packages as we'll have most likely more tight ends to play with.  But I would assume we'll move closer to GB than we will to SF in terms of personnel deployment. 

I get the hesitancy when looking at London and then assessing what GB is doing with adams.  However, that said I cant compare adams to anyone.  Theres a legitimate case that he is the best WR in the game today. Theres no one in this draft that compares to him so for me I cant look to drafting a guy based on grabbing a Devante Adams.  I think had you grabbed Williams pre injury he would have offered that speed and quick feet you were looking for (albeit his short area quickness is not what he's known for its more quick feet to accelerate).  So now you just look for fits for what we need.  To me London has a chance to be a much better version of Davis for this offense, and provide a contested ball/back shoulder player for zach to throw it up to.  We will still need to add a take the top off player for the offense to really open up (again my case for Williams pre injury), but i do think he just fits the mold of the type of player that will help this offense the most next year. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Chrebetfan80 said:

Yea when you look at the numbers it just goes to show you sometimes your eyes dont pick up the actual truth of the metrics. We'll get a better idea of where we are at next year with the personnel packages as we'll have most likely more tight ends to play with.  But I would assume we'll move closer to GB than we will to SF in terms of personnel deployment. 

I get the hesitancy when looking at London and then assessing what GB is doing with adams.  However, that said I cant compare adams to anyone.  Theres a legitimate case that he is the best WR in the game today. Theres no one in this draft that compares to him so for me I cant look to drafting a guy based on grabbing a Devante Adams.  I think had you grabbed Williams pre injury he would have offered that speed and quick feet you were looking for (albeit his short area quickness is not what he's known for its more quick feet to accelerate).  So now you just look for fits for what we need.  To me London has a chance to be a much better version of Davis for this offense, and provide a contested ball/back shoulder player for zach to throw it up to.  We will still need to add a take the top off player for the offense to really open up (again my case for Williams pre injury), but i do think he just fits the mold of the type of player that will help this offense the most next year. 

I should also say that I just heard a tidbit a few minutes ago from a guy of mine that could tip the scale into burks favor for a lot of people and move him way up the boards.  We'll see if its true, but its 40 time related and if it comes true he's a top 15 pick most likely. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

I should also say that I just heard a tidbit a few minutes ago from a guy of mine that could tip the scale into burks favor for a lot of people and move him way up the boards.  We'll see if its true, but its 40 time related and if it comes true he's a top 15 pick most likely. 

Yeah I’m not surprised to be honest. He looks like he’s going to test out like an absolute freak.

Anyway, I’m not sure which one is the right guy. Really curious what they’re going to do. I also think there’s a path to going heavy at tight end and skipping on WR. Curious to see how the offense evolves. They still have a lot of options.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, derp said:

Yeah I’m not surprised to be honest. He looks like he’s going to test out like an absolute freak.

Anyway, I’m not sure which one is the right guy. Really curious what they’re going to do. I also think there’s a path to going heavy at tight end and skipping on WR. Curious to see how the offense evolves. They still have a lot of options.

from what I've heard right now we'll be very disappointed come first round in terms of this conversation.  It certainly seems that as of right now WR will not be on the menu in the first round.  While everything is subject to change, especially with FA and combines, and senior bowls anything can still happen.  But from what I've heard currently, this conversation will be moot come round 1 for this team. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Chrebetfan80 said:

from what I've heard right now we'll be very disappointed come first round in terms of this conversation.  It certainly seems that as of right now WR will not be on the menu in the first round.  While everything is subject to change, especially with FA and combines, and senior bowls anything can still happen.  But from what I've heard currently, this conversation will be moot come round 1 for this team. 

I buy that too. I think it can work if they hit tight end hard I guess. Douglas doesn’t seem like a first round WR type though. Trying to keep an open mind, they’ve got a lot of potential avenues to make the team better.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, derp said:

I buy that too. I think it can work if they hit tight end hard I guess. Douglas doesn’t seem like a first round WR type though. Trying to keep an open mind, they’ve got a lot of potential avenues to make the team better.

yea theres a lot of things that will happen between now and then that will affect what we do.  JD is not against a first round WR.  It jsut not his top priority at the moment, although he knows he desperately needs at least 1.  There are just a lot of things in the works that will affect the first round.  Some huge pieces could get moved around this offseason in the NFL and it will all have an impact on what JD does. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

I should also say that I just heard a tidbit a few minutes ago from a guy of mine that could tip the scale into burks favor for a lot of people and move him way up the boards.  We'll see if its true, but its 40 time related and if it comes true he's a top 15 pick most likely. 

He’s running 4.35 consistently now?  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

this is alllll rumor and talk so no one should take this as gospel.  But i had heard his team is talking about him running in the 4.2s come combine time. 

Interesting for sure.   Although if he runs in the 4.3’s at the combine with electronic timing that would be excellent for him.  
 

Is he training with the same guys as Elijah Moore did?  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

Interesting for sure.   Although if he runs in the 4.3’s at the combine with electronic timing that would be excellent for him.  
 

Is he training with the same guys as Elijah Moore did?  

To my knowledge he is not currently.  I wasnt given the name of the people he was training with. 

The guy that i knew was training Moore was a WR trainer though, generally speed stuff is handled by someone different. 

There are a number of really good WR trainers now that guys are working with.  Most of the top guys have started working with Brandon White who currently is noted for working with Landry, Jefferson, Odell (although odell bounces around he's trained with almost all of them most notably Rischad Whitfield aka footwork king) He also started taking on some clients when Keith Williams went to work for the Ravens this year.  So Hill now trains with White too. 

No idea where Adams is going now after Williams went to the ravens. They were very close, i think its the onyl guy that has ever worked with Adams. 

JAmes Everett is also doing a lot of great work with guys.  A few of the jets went down last year (zach included) to florida to work with him.  Really good dude, but he's still trying to break into the league.  The other guys are only training. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/14/2022 at 7:34 AM, sec101row23 said:

Interesting for sure.   Although if he runs in the 4.3’s at the combine with electronic timing that would be excellent for him.  
 

Is he training with the same guys as Elijah Moore did?  

6'4" 230 lb running 4.3s .... while he's not traditional wr he seems like Deebo and AJ Brown but bigger and possibly faster (40 time). 

either way watching him play when he doesn't have to stop or wait on a pass he's definitely not getting brought down easy and can run away from most DBs

 

interesting WR I like him

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/13/2022 at 7:04 AM, sec101row23 said:

London at 10 and Williams at 38?   Go all in at WR for once.   

I am not opposed to this at all. #1 priority still has to be to support Zach and honestly we have a receiving corps of Corey Davis Elijah Moore and Berrios. However it happens we could realistically need to add 4 receivers in the offseason.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...