Michigan Edge rusher David Ojabo tore Achilles

27 minutes ago, k-met57 said:

you really really missed the point here man, the guy that walked past him and picked up the ball is problem #1. The group of people standing around that didn't rush his aid are problem #2. Clearly eventually people got to him...but how many seconds in that video is he rolling around in obvious pain with no one around? smh at this post dude.

10 seconds 

the guy with the ball is not the one who should be responding.  There is absolutely nothing outrageous or out of the ordinary in this video, at all

17 hours ago, johnnysd said:

What's with all the Achilles injuries. Used to be super rare. NFL needs to move all fields to grass. Grass gives cushion and moves, turf does bot.

I was in my season tickets seat.  Testaverde wasn't touched by anyone.  His foot got caught in that garbage rug for a football field.  He signaled for help off the field.  Players helped him hop off the field on one foot.  

I got up and screamed the season was over...Vinny blew out his Achilles.  My season ticket mates turned and stared at me...in disbelief.  Vinny never came back on the field.  They turned on radios.  And realized it was something bad.  I was really excited for Jets that season.  Cause Parcels loaded up the team for a run at the Lombardi Trophy.  Then Testaverde goes down in the 1st Q of the very first game...rest of the season was a bummer for me.  

NFLPA needs to demand grass fields when they collectively bargain next.  Cause there's too many ACL-Achilles type injuries happening.  They say the field Jets play on is not the cause of the high rash of injuries to Jets players.  May be nothing but BS...to try and bury the issue.

Fans also should be more openly complaining about the rugs these players perform on too.   

36 minutes ago, DetroitRed said:

10 seconds 

the guy with the ball is not the one who should be responding.  There is absolutely nothing outrageous or out of the ordinary in this video, at all

for your sake, if you are rolling around in pain i hope people don't just walk by you. Its crazy to me that you are even defending that disgusting video.