The click bait “former Jets Scout” is nuts.

I’ll wait a good 3 weeks to start a new thread.  This seemed too good to bury.  It might be well known, but it probably should go with every article this guy posts.  

This guy wears an Aaron Hernandez jersey and got his autograph tattooed on his hand and Tweeted about it.   This April 22nd.

6DE0AEA6-4DD3-4162-8E29-447761D0FCF7.jpeg

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

I’ll wait a good 3 weeks to start a new thread.  This seemed too good to bury.  It might be well known, but it probably should go with every article this guy posts.  

This guy wears an Aaron Hernandez jersey and got his autograph tattooed on his hand. After he died.  

3FF9F2FE-9D09-4549-8327-C18DBFAF9059.jpeg

Article:

Sports Illustrated Writer Defends Aaron Hernandez Tattoo, Saying Convicted Murderer ‘Used His Own Blood’ to Share ‘Truth’

AMILIANO FRAGOSO APR 18, 2022 4:37 PM

Easter Sunday in the 21st century usually means social media accounts are flooded with messages about family, religion, or a little bit of both. But for some like Sports Illustrated writer Daniel Kelly, it is a good occasion to acknowledge the most unlikely of people, citing convicted killer Aaron Hernandez as the inspiration for a tattoo.

Kelly took to Twitter Sunday, posting images of himself wearing the former NFLplayer’s jersey, as he used a bible verse to defend the troubled murderer and explain a tattoo of his autograph on Kelly’s hand.

I am wearing my Hernandez jersey today as a reminder we are saved by grace through faith and not by our works (Ephesians 2:8),” Kelly captioned the post. “Aaron understood that. He used his own blood to share that truth. That’s why his autograph is tattooed on my hand.”

The Detroit Lions writer also linked an ESPN story detailing Hernandez’s 2017 death in prison.

Hernandez was drafted in 2010 by the New England Patriots from the University of Florida, where he was an All-American and part of the 2008 National Championship team. In 2015, he was convicted and sentenced to life in prison for the murder of a man who was dating his fiancee’s sister.

25 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

This guy wears an Aaron Hernandez jersey and got his autograph tattooed on his hand and Tweeted about it.   This April 22nd.

6DE0AEA6-4DD3-4162-8E29-447761D0FCF7.jpeg

This the guy in the other thread that’s supposedly a former scout that hates the Jermaine Johnson pick. Sounds like a reliable source.