amuck57

what QB would you want and why.

matt leinart

jay cutler

vince young

matt schaub.

See my avatar.

Patrick Ramsey

Young, strong arm, has a lot of talent that was poorly used in Washington thanks to never having a good WR core except for when Coles was there and if you look those were his best seasons. Had horrible OLine protection. Grandpa Gibbs loved reach arounds with Mark Brunell, etc. for his time in Washington. If B.Shotty can help Ramsey out a little bit he can be a top starter in this league. Yeah not in the mold of Peyton Manning or anything like that but he can be a starter in the league for a while.

I still do not know why everyone is high on Matt Schaub. The guy has done less IMO then Ramsey. One good game against a Patriot secondary consisting of marque names like Randall Gay & Artrell Hawkins. That just doesn't impress me. Sorry. He's one a 1 game wonder until proven different.

None of the above. You build a team in the trenches and we need picks in the trenches, Trade down get a with the vikes, get a one for abe. That gives us 2 1's and 3 2's - Choose 5 from lt,OG,center, NT, LB, RB. BPA Then fill in the rest. QB's dont win Superbowls, Offensive and defensive lines do.

Archived