PFF's top 15 NFL rookies

maury77

8 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

there's no way on earth you can say passing marino for o'brien turned out to be anything but a horrible move. it was actually a monumental, franchise altering mistake as marino was one of the best qbs to ever play the game

how many trophy did he win? and how many would he have w/o 3 amigos my amigo

11 hours ago, SickJetFan said:

the trophy argument isn't a great one because it takes a team to win a trophy. and trying to compare o'brien to marino because of one game is a joke. one is a hall of famer and the other had one ok season and then sucked ass at football for a couple years before being out of the league. i'll let you guess which was which, lol

3 hours ago, neckdemon said:

the trophy argument isn't a great one because it takes a team to win a trophy. and trying to compare o'brien to marino because of one game is a joke. one is a hall of famer and the other had one ok season and then sucked ass at football for a couple years before being out of the league. i'll let you guess which was which, lol

Like I said originally

I like O'Brien.

Did I say he was HOF QB? no...  Did I say he was the best QB to play for the Jets ever? no..

You know you can just enjoy football without it being played with 22 HOFers on both side of the ball.  Win or lose I watch the Jets and I also watch a lot of college games...why? because I like football.

He was fun to watch and If on this roster he would be the best QB of the lot.

1 hour ago, SickJetFan said:

Like I said originally

I like O'Brien.

Did I say he was HOF QB? no...  Did I say he was the best QB to play for the Jets ever? no..

You know you can just enjoy football without it being played with 22 HOFers on both side of the ball.  Win or lose I watch the Jets and I also watch a lot of college games...why? because I like football.

He was fun to watch and If on this roster he would be the best QB of the lot.

yeah i have particularly enjoyed how bad the jets have been for a decade or so. the best part has been watching the season be over by halloween. anyway, the point was that we have no idea if wilson or burks will end up being better, but you certainly can't judge that off of their first game ever and proclaim some supposed victory on a draft prediction of yours because pff gave the other guy a score that was a couple points higher, lol. besides, i thought we can just enjoy the football man

1 hour ago, neckdemon said:

yeah i have particularly enjoyed how bad the jets have been for a decade or so. the best part has been watching the season be over by halloween. anyway, the point was that we have no idea if wilson or burks will end up being better, but you certainly can't judge that off of their first game ever and proclaim some supposed victory on a draft prediction of yours because pff gave the other guy a score that was a couple points higher, lol. besides, i thought we can just enjoy the football man

as i said about Wilson and Burks...we will see

Think I was pretty transparent there

• Thumb Down 1