PFF's top 15 NFL rookies

maury77

3 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

I told y'all back in April to draft Treylon Burks in 1st round and got laughed at...he is ahead of Sauce here...(ps. I think PFF stupid though but this serves my purpose),

After what he went through in the offseason, he would have been crucified here. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 2

3 hours ago, SickJetFan said:

I told y'all back in April to draft Treylon Burks in 1st round and got laughed at...he is ahead of Sauce here...(ps. I think PFF stupid though but this serves my purpose),

I heard rookie week 1 pff grades determine the outcome of a player's entire career. You must be so proud to have called this one...

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, SickJetFan said:

sh*t pff game 1 grade of 70 for wilson compared to 74 for burks is all the proof i need man!! you are right. this is like taking o'brien over marino....its that bad

real world: nice article, sure it's based on just 1 week...but most football content is good content (esp PFF who i like personally)

jets world: i told you so, we drafted the wrong guy, we are doomed

anyone want to look up how many receiving yards justin jefferson had week 1 of his rookie year with a much better QB then Joe Flacco?

1 hour ago, bitonti said:

PFF rated the Jets OL 13th overall in the preseason 

They called them a unit with "high end potential" 

after 1 week of play PFF has placed the Jets at 24th overall 

they seriously think there are 8 worst OL then we were in week 1?

either they are very, very wrong or the league is having trouble finding good OL.

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, doitny said:

they seriously think there are 8 worst OL then we were in week 1?

either they are very, very wrong or the league is having trouble finding good OL.

we as Jets fans always think we have the worst positions players of every team, while that is often the case 9 out 10 there are a lot teams in worse shape but those teams manage to win despite.

• Upvote 1