This is exactly what I mean about the dolfags...

NIGHT STALKER

Here they are once again getting ahead of themselves before even the draft is upon us, let alone the damn preseason. It must be the damn water down here in South Florida...dolfag fans and dolfag players must drink from the same watering hole.

Dolphins | Chambers thinking Super Bowl

Thu, 23 Mar 2006 16:37:27 -0800

Armando Salguero, of the Miami Herald, reports Miami Dolphins WR Chris Chambers is thinking about Super Bowl XLI, which will be played at Dolphins Stadium. Chambers said, "''They play the Super Bowl here next year and I'll be damned if we're not the ones playing in our own stadium."

I'll let ya's in on a little inside info. The Cinci Bengals will be representing the AFC in Miami next year. Ya heard it here first. ;)

hmm...if palmer comes back in time for opening day, and is 100%(or just close), i think you are most definately right...but will they win the division, or be like your boys and get in with the wildcard do you think SP?

hmm...if palmer comes back in time for opening day, and is 100%(or just close), i think you are most definately right...but will they win the division, or be like your boys and get in with the wildcard do you think SP?

Hard to say. I think the division race could be a 3 team race. Which 3 teams is the part i'm having trouble figuring out. I can tell ya this. I'm not too happy with the fact that my Steelers are not very active in FA, but i'm used to it by now, and they always prove me wrong, so i won't count em' out of it. I was trying to put the jinx on Cinci by picking them. ;)

Seems like Ricky isn't the only one down there who's more interested in smoking pot than they are in football. The fins and their fans have every right to be proud of their history, but they need to stop confusing it with the present.:yawn:

But hey, not everything is bad in florida. There's always the weather.

Talk's cheap. One thing I've always respected about the Pats and HATED about Edwards is the constant, nonstop Super Bowl talk we had around the Master Jerkoff. The Pats don't do it. Never. Instead the focus is always on the task at hand rather than babbling all training camp about the Super Bowl. And it's one thing you know Mangini isn't going to listen to for more than 5 seconds without saying something.

Talk's cheap. One thing I've always respected about the Pats and HATED about Edwards is the constant, nonstop Super Bowl talk we had around the Master Jerkoff. The Pats don't do it. Never. Instead the focus is always on the task at hand rather than babbling all training camp about the Super Bowl. And it's one thing you know Mangini isn't going to listen to for more than 5 seconds without saying something.

You think Mangini will come up with some cutesey saying like "You play to win the game"?:eek:

Something tells he he won't.

Archived