F@## Daylight Savings

Dunnie

13 minutes ago, derp said:

Our little one’s been waking up past 8 every morning, wanted to move bedtime up and wake up earlier to do that, but figured we’d wait till after daylight savings. Got up at 4:45 (new time) today. So yes, **** daylight savings.

You just brought back memories.  Man, did my wife and I despise changing our little one's schedule.  Took a few days or more to get him back in sleep & nap rhythm.   Good luck, derp.  lol

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, derp said:

Our little one’s been waking up past 8 every morning, wanted to move bedtime up and wake up earlier to do that, but figured we’d wait till after daylight savings. Got up at 4:45 (new time) today. So yes, **** daylight savings.

young kids and dogs refuse to acknowledge daylight savings changes.

My dog would always give me 'the stare' if his feeding time or walk time was an hour too early or an hour too late.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

48 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

young kids and dogs refuse to acknowledge daylight savings changes.

My dog would always give me 'the stare' if his feeding time or walk time was an hour too early or an hour too late.

We also have two dogs, they’ll be furious tonight at feeding time. I could set my clock by the younger one.

• Upvote 1