Why everyone loves Mike White - Athletic

slats

24 minutes ago, 68JET11 said:

Very crowded in Wake now... and it's growing like a weed. If you just moved there and play golf, go play Chapel Ridge, it's a beautiful course. Needs better bunkers conditions, but for the most part it's a great layout. That's where I lived. I moved down from NJ as well. Some good pizza in Durham by Hope Valley CC, called Randy's... Best pizza I've had in NC.

All you have to do is look at the Zach throw to Mims in the Buff game, and any slants he's thrown to know he has it when he's not thinking.

I was visiting my brother in Clayton yesterday on my way back from FL. NC is nice but I prefer the cold and I’m enjoying the snowy weather today while I recoup from my travels. 

2 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

I was visiting my brother in Clayton yesterday on my way back from FL. NC is nice but I prefer the cold and I’m enjoying the snowy weather today while I recoup from my travels. 

You must still be young lol... I used to love the snow also when I was in my 20's... Loved driving up from NJ to Vermont to go skiing... No more, I love the warmth and have since I started playing golf in my 30's and especially after I got my 1st boat in NJ and boated out of Toms River. Nothing like a nice 90's day and the wind blowing in your face as the boat heads out on the Toms River to the Barnegat Bay...DSCN73811.thumb.JPG.c56e9e64f735a74205b7cef23198b832.JPG

2 minutes ago, 68JET11 said:

You must still be young lol... I used to love the snow also when I was in my 20's... Loved driving up from NJ to Vermont to go skiing... No more, I love the warmth and have since I started playing golf in my 30's and especially after I got my 1st boat in NJ and boated out of Toms River. Nothing like a nice 90's day and the wind blowing in your face as the boat heads out on the Toms River to the Barnegat Bay...DSCN73811.thumb.JPG.c56e9e64f735a74205b7cef23198b832.JPG

Nice boat. I’m 38 and an Eskimo apparently. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Matt39 said:

I like Mike White too. But we don’t need these types of articles yet. After last weeks red zone performance, you have to remain skeptical if he’s the guy or not.

It takes 11 to execute and an OC thatwill get his proverbial head out of his ass with his PC...