Game Thread - CTM Search Party (GAME OVER)

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Jif, my only real concern with you was how you played to the crowd after you viewed AVM… you left it to others to discern if ninja is town or scum. Didn’t feel like town Jif. That only kicked in after the fact.

Can you break that down?

Sure, I didnt remember if we had flavor where Ninja was town, so I asked the town for their opinion. 

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Haha, perhaps he did. Maybe your reluctance to accept he had a fake reveal is because in the scum chat you’re all cursing 80 for not giving you one and outing yourself.

LOL

Yeah, this is a weird look from you.  

I dont think 80 gave out safe reveals.   Game the mod, sure, but nah.  

The sun shone brightly as the day dragged on. The birds chirped quietly from the trees, their tweeting the only sound in the otherwise silent air. The streets were deserted, no cars or people in sight.

image.thumb.png.f79c0bc3cf6f280bb5c7ee0c196d1f1a.png

Nothing stirred, not even a leaf on the ground. Everything was calm, peaceful and still. The day ticked on, nothing happening, and the sun stayed in the same spot in the sky.

What a nice day for no one to be lynched.  

• Haha 2

The night was still and silent, the only sound being the rustling of a light breeze.

Suddenly, a loud thud filled the air, followed by a faint thump. In the center of the street, a solitary Hacky sack lay motionless and lifeless. Its nylon-covered beanbag exterior had been punctured by a sharp object, the force of which had caused its stuffing to spill out and coat the street with white cotton.

The night seemed to stretch on for an eternity as onlookers stared in disbelief, unable to comprehend the cruel fate that had befallen the inanimate object. As the shock of the moment began to dissipate, the reality of the situation began to settle in. The Hacky sack had been murdered.