Game Thread - CTM Search Party (GAME OVER)

So… 

Given the  implausible odds that Stark would frame me as a scum mate + anticipate BG tracking him in order to reveal it happened… you guys need to decide if I’m town or 3rd party, but zero chance of me as scum.

It comes down to whether or not JIF is a non-town role cop - OR - Arsis played a fake claim and ride it this far.

I believe Jif’s results, as he’d get called out if they weren’t accurate.

The good news is Jif and Hess have vests. So, PoE gets easier come day. 

11 minutes ago, JiFields said:

Oh, that's right, Arsis was given a safe reveal.

So, Arsis? 

By my math, it’s you or Arsis. You can’t give fake results on hess and lurker, and bg/statk vets me mostly.

If it’s you then bravo. If it’s Arsis then we all should know better. I was warning of the fake reveal right away, we just let him coast.

At this point, Im wiped. Drums took the wind out of me. His flipped made me sick to my stomach. Just having myself a nightmare if a time here.

Once upon a time, there was a Hacky sack that was loved and used by a young hippie named CTM.

One day, CTM decided to go on a journey to find himself and the answers to his life's questions. He packed up his few belongings, including his beloved Hacky sack, and set out.

image.thumb.png.21ac40fac7675fa6a79f0898f2466d27.png

The journey was long and full of adventure, but CTM was never seen again. When he did not return, his family and friends organized a search party to look for him.

The search party took CTM's Hacky sack with them on their journey. It was a reminder of CTM's spirit and courage. As the search party traveled through the countryside, they looked for signs of CTM, but to no avail.

The search party had been looking for the hippie CTM for hours without any luck. They had scoured the fields and the woods, but had yet to find any sign of her.

Then, one of the searchers noticed something on the ground that didn't belong. It was a bright orange Hacky sack, lying in the grass. The searcher bent down to pick it up, but before he could grab it, the Hacky sack was suddenly crushed beneath a large boulder.

The searcher looked up and saw a giant, hairy beast standing at the top of the hill, looking down at them. The beast snarled and leapt down the hill, chasing the search party away. As they ran, the searcher couldn't help but feel a little sadness for the innocent Hacky sack that had been killed in cold blood.

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

By my math, it’s you or Arsis. You can’t give fake results on hess and lurker, and bg/statk vets me mostly.

If it’s you then bravo. If it’s Arsis then we all should know better. I was warning of the fake reveal right away, we just let him coast.

At this point, Im wiped. Drums took the wind out of me. His flipped made me sick to my stomach. Just having myself a nightmare if a time here.

I'm town, Hess and Lurker are Hacky Sacks.

idk, having a hard time thinking the mod said "hey, the whole VT his hacky sacks, it's a safe reveal" to the scum team....seems a little too much.  Nor do I think Arsis is enough player to do what he did, on N1. 

2 minutes ago, JiFields said:

I'm town, Hess and Lurker are Hacky Sacks.

idk, having a hard time thinking the mod said "hey, the whole VT his hacky sacks, it's a safe reveal" to the scum team....seems a little too much.  Nor do I think Arsis is enough player to do what he did, on N1. 

Do the math. The sequence of stark framing me, then bg tracking him, then us lunching stark, to reveal he visited me and maybe framed his scum mate is absurd. So, you’d have to be crazy to think I’m scum - maybe SK, but we’re not seeing the kills to justify it being in the game.

Like I said, you gotta give real results. So hess is vanilla. 

That leaves you and Arsis.

Either he’s that guy to do what he did, or you are non-town role cop (which is a viable scum option). 

So, help me out here.

Also not lost in me that you’re alive and I got brought to end game. Tempted to vote you in the meta aspects of that.

3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I can see a scenario where any of you three are scum but none of them makes perfect sense necessary. I figured it was game over so I need time to get into zen mode 

Can’t be me. I’ve proven that out. Can’t be you.

Arsis on his fake reveal or Jif on a gambit. Those are the only options.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Do the math. The sequence of stark framing me, then bg tracking him, then us lunching stark, to reveal he visited me and maybe framed his scum mate is absurd. So, you’d have to be crazy to think I’m scum - maybe SK, but we’re not seeing the kills to justify it being in the game.

Like I said, you gotta give real results. So hess is vanilla. 

That leaves you and Arsis.

Either he’s that guy to do what he did, or you are non-town role cop (which is a viable scum option). 

So, help me out here.

Also not lost in me that you’re alive and I got brought to end game. Tempted to vote you in the meta aspects of that.

unvote 

Just now, JiFields said:

Is it proven though?  We just know he visited you.

Read my posts.

In order for stark to run it as a bus/gambit, he’d have to know he would be tracked, so thectracker could tell us where he went. Not plausible to be scum at all.

You can debate SK, but we are only seeing 1 kill per night.

1 minute ago, JiFields said:

Hess is a Hack Sack.

I'm the Town Whore.

Arsis knew about the Hacky Sack.

Very hard for me to go Ape here but I'm willing to listen.

Why are you acting like mods don’t give scum safe claims? I mean, that’s way more plausible than stark bussing me vis BG. Ffs

On 2/3/2023 at 9:11 PM, Arsis said:

This is a very stupid post

On 2/3/2023 at 9:52 PM, Arsis said:

Because you're a power role or scum

On 2/3/2023 at 10:12 PM, Arsis said:

Everyone if you're VT and it shows hackysack vote for jif tomorrow.

On 2/5/2023 at 12:48 PM, Arsis said:

80 posted the scene where the dude died and his role was hackey sack. Jif made a post saying "oh sh*t you made him a hackey sack so funny"

Ape is saying me calling jif out for that is giving scum a safe claim of hackney sack. My point is it long takes two dead vts for them to have that information and we were already at 1.

On 2/5/2023 at 3:13 PM, Arsis said:

Read the actual game. I called jif out during the night and he half revealed as a response to it. I was always going to vote him.

I believe he's lying to cover for the slip up and sacrificing a less useful member of scum to cover for himself.

Yeah, he genuinely thought he caught me here.

3 minutes ago, JiFields said:

Yeah, he genuinely thought he caught me here.

Haha, perhaps he did. Maybe your reluctance to accept he had a fake reveal is because in the scum chat you’re all cursing 80 for not giving you one and outing yourself.

LOL