My Top 65 Players in this 2023 NFL Draft

1 minute ago, Tony The Wiz said:

1. WILL ANDERSON - Alabama -  Edge - A Star

2. C.J. STROUD - Ohio St. -  QB - After that Georgia game he showed me his running ability and his will to win.

3. BRYCE YOUNG -  Alabama- QB -  Him and Kyler Murray are identical in body type. But Young's accuracy is beyond good, But he does not have Murray's scrambling ability.

4. TYREE WILSON- Texas Tech  - EDGE - A Complete terror. Go watch his games and he just plays every snap with that fury off the edge.

5. JACKSON SMITH NGIMBA - Ohio St. - WR - it was a shame we didn't see him play this year. It seems like he is always open and catches everything.

6. BIJAN ROBINSON - Texas - The reincarnation of Edgerrin James. 

7.  DEVIN WITHERSPOON - Illinois - CB - An athletic one on one CB. This years Sauce. 

8.  NOLAN SMITH - Georgia -  EDGE -Not only does he show you how athletic and explosive he is on the field his combine was fantastic. 

9. BODERICK JOHNSON - Georgia- OT - The anchor of the offensive line who yes Jet fans he reminds me of  D'Brickashaw. 

10. PARIS JOHNSON - Ohio St. - OT-  He allowed only 2 hits on his QB and only 2 sacks in 757 snaps.  

11. WILL LEVIS -  Kentucky - QB- Let us not judge him this year since Kentucky had no wideouts and they lost 3 lineman in the draft. But we seen what he is in 2021. 

12. PETE SKORONSKI - Northwestern OT -G  He will be an all pro but more at guard than tackle. He has shorter arms but can play both. 

13. LUKAS VAN NESS - Iowa - EDGE - The speed he has coming off that edge reminds us of the great edge rushers. And he is getting better by game. 

14. CALIJAH KANCEY - Pittsburgh. - DT - So he played for Pittsburgh, and he plays undersize just like another panther DT. And he trains with you know who. And yes he has that same fire. 

15, QUENTIN JOHNSON - TCU -  WR- He just gets any ball that is high in the air. so athletic with great hands. Watched a lot of TCU games and he was a highlight film. Reminds me of  Mike Evans

16. ZAY FLOWERS -  Boston College - WR-SLOT -  So explosive after the catch.  Perfect for this NFL.  To have those stats with not a great BC team.  78 Rec   1.077 yards, 12 TD

17. EMANUEL FORBES - Mississippi St. - CB-  He is just another CB who reminds me of Sauce. He challenges the wideouts,

18. DALTON KINKAID - Utah -  TE- When I watched my first Utah game this year this guy had me off my catch saying wow!!  A warrior who catches everything. 

19. JACK CAMPBELL - Iowa -MLB - I watch a lot of Iowa football. And he is the best MIKE LB in college football. He is this years version of Luke Kuechly. 

20. CHRISTIAN GONZALEZ - Oregon - CB- A long and speedy cornerback who has amazing instinct for when the ball will be delivered. speed and size is an A+ for a CB

21. DARNELL WRIGHT - Tennessee -OT- He anchored the line for this incredible offense this year. He is just a solid OT. 

22. MICHAEL MAYER - Notre Dame - TE- This has to be the best TE Draft I have ever seen. With Mayer not only you getting an excellent receiver but the blocking TE.

23. JOEY PORTER - Penn St. - CB-Love this guy and how he plays. Obviously he has great blood lines and he has that toughness like his dad. He doesn't back down to no one. 

24. JOHN MICHAEL SCHMITZ - Minnesota - CENTER-  Just go and look at the stats of the running back Ibraham. He got 1685 yards and he ran right through the middle.

25. SYDNEY BROWN - Illinois - SAFETY- Him and his twin brother are two of my favorite players in this draft. He hits you like a brick, He plays with 110% effort on every play. Read their story. 

26. JAHMIR GIBBS - Alabama - RB- Just another in the line of great Alabama RB's. He is fast around the end with power. 

27. WILL MCDONALD - Iowa St. - EDGE- Another Speed demon off the edge. And again with fantastic blood lines. He played light so when he gets stronger watch out.

28. BRIAN BRANCH - Alabama -SAFETY - A play making safety who could play against slot receivers and with majority of the times. 

29. JALEN HYATT - Tennessee -  WR -  A all out Speed Demon. He will go by you in a flash. I would like to see more route running but the speed, quickness and hands is A+

30. KEION WHITE - Georgia Tech - DE -  He is committed to being the best, His father was military and he has a work ethic with supreme skill to be an ALL PRO, 

31. MYLES MURPHY - Clemson. - DE -  What KEION above MYLES wasn't this year. He took off many plays this year and was concerned more with the draft. Jet Fans remember Quinton Coples. I watched him do the same.  So talented but are you going to get 100%. Is he going to worry about his contract and do the same like he did to Clemson.

32. JORDAN ADDISON - USC - WR - In 2021 he was one of the best receivers in the draft. He did not have the same year like he had with Pittsburgh but he is so very talented. He always finds the open area and he never drops the ball. he has great hands. 

33. DEONTAE BANKS - Maryland -CB- - Watch him on the Football field and you will see the intimidator he is, He plays CB but hits like a safety. 

34. B.J OLUOJARI - LSU - EDGE  - One word describes him.........Explosion!!  His first few steps he is on top of the QB or RB,  

35. NICK HERBIG - Wisconsin - EDGE/OLB -  The Wildman I call him. He wants one human when he is on the football field. And that is the QB. He is so quick and his technique is so good bending away from the tackle.

36. MAZI SMITH - Michigan - DT - He brings a clog in the middle versus the running game but he has the quickness and power to get to the QB. 

37. CAM SMITH - South Carolina - CB - I like him. He will challenge you. Yes he got burnt a few times this year but always came back to make more than one great play. 

38. MARVIN MIMS, JR - Oklahoma -WR - I watch a lot of Oklahoma football and this guy wowed me in almost every game.  He caught 54 receptions but 1.083 yards. But that would of been a lot more if his QB wasn't hurt  some of the year. 

39. HENDON HOOKER - Tennessee - QB- If he didn't get hurt this year he might of won the Heismon Trophy.  He was having an incredible year. 

40. JALEN CARTER - Georgia - DT - I DONT KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN!!  Off the field troubles and that is what you look like at a PRO DAY auditioning for your future employer. I don't even know if he really wants to play football. I don't know who will draft him since he has some great football tape. That is why I have him here at all in the top 75. 

41. ADEOMIWA ADEBAWORE - Northwestern - DE -  A solid DE who gives 110% on the field.  Go watch this guy play. You want him on your team.  So speedy tracking down his foe. And he has such and upside going to the NFL. 

42. FELIX ANUDIKE UZUMOH  - Kansas St. - DE -  He reminds me of Demarcus Ware.  That says it all. 

43. CODY MAUCH - North Dakota St. . - OT-G - Another of my favorite players. He is a Junk Yard Dog who will fight you. Hopefully Belecheat doesn't take him for his Patriots. 

44. BRYAN BRESHEE - Clemson - DT - Another favorite player. He played all year with a heavy heart on losing his younger sister. He was the number 1 0r 2 in all high school football. He will be a force in the NFL.

45. CEDRICK TILLMAN - Tennessee - WR - Like his teammate Hooker if it wasn't for his injury he would be way more ranked in this draft. He has size, great hands and enough speed to be an excellent wideout in his next phase.

46. O'CYRUS TORRENCE - Florida - He transferred to Florida and had a terrific year. He is a pure guard and the best in this draft as just a guard.

47. JOSH DOWNS - North Carolina  - SLOT WR - He is the ultimate slot receiver, When you need a first down yes Downs will reset the downs for your team. He has 4.47 speed so he could break a short pass into a TD romp. 

48. TUCKER KRAFT - South Dakota St.. - TE - Another wonderful Tight End. He did have an injury this year but when he is on the field he will get you that first down. So funny when I see him play I think of the Patriots. Another player that Bellecheat would love to pick. 

48. SAM LAPORTA - Iowa - TE - Yes both are Tight Ends and I couldn't pick one from either two on who would I want. Like I said, I watch a lot of Big Ten Football and he basically was Iowa's whole offense this year. Incredible hand on short and downfield passes. He just reminds me so much of Heath Miller of the Steelers. You know Iowa's Jersey is similar to the Steelers. 

49. JAELYN DUNCAN - Maryland - OT -  Every time I watched a Maryland game this player was mentioned either protecting his QB or in the run game. A solid player who I like more than some evaluators. 

50. JULIUS BRENTS - Kansas St. - CB-  Another CB who impressed me on the field as a leader. He was a first team all Big 12 CB, and had 4 interceptions. He has adequate speed for his big body of 6'3 and 209 LBS. And then he goes to the combine and puts up a 41.5 vertical, 11' 6" Broad jump and  a fantastic 3 cone time of 6.63. And he has huge arms.

51.  JOE TIPPMAN - Wisconsin  - My second best center in this draft. Wisconsin always produces good offensive lineman.

52. TANK DELL - Houston - SLOT WR - He led nation in receptions and has ideal speed. He had 102 receptions. 

53. KELEE RINGO - Georgia - CB/Safety - He is so big and fast where do you play him. He has 4.36 speed at 6'2' and 207lbs. He would be rated higher but sometimes he loses focus on the field and gets beat, and with that speed and length he shouldn't. 

54. KIENDRE MILLER - TCU -  RB - He was incredible at TCU this year. He was 1st team all big 12 with 1342 yards. What I love about him is he sheds the first tackler and gets more yards. 

55. KEEANU BENTON - Nebraska - DT - He is a force inside. He plays the run great but he did get 6 sacks this year.

56. ANTONIO JOHNSON - Texas - SAFETY -  An excellent defender and tackler. 

57. DEVON ACHANE - Texas A&M - RB - He is dynamic. He is one of the fastest runners in college. He could take it all in one play. If it wasn't for his team not being good his stats would even be better. Whoever drafts him is getting a home run hitter. 

58. ANTON HARRISON - Oklahoma - OT - He is one of the top OT's in this draft. He was a 1st team all big 12 and allowed no QB hits and only one sack. And then in the combine he runs a 4.98 forty at 315LBS. 

59. ANTHONY RICHARDSON - Florida - QB - Look I am a fan of his with his freakish athletic ability. But if you watch many of his games he makes one great play and you go oh my gosh, and then he has two or three bad series of downs. And then he makes another great play but again more terrible play after that. Just go ask Florida alumni about his play. 

60. TRENTON SIMPSON - Clemson - MLB - He didn't have the year like I thought he would after 2021, since I also watch a lot of Clemson games. He was still a force in the middle but his QB pressure wasn't as good. He still was 3rd team ACC. But at the combine you seen who he was. He runs a 4'43 forty and a vertical of 40.5.   

61. DERIC HALL - AUBURN - EDGE - He was 1st team all SEC with a great year for Auburn. He had 8 sacks and 28 QB hurries. And he has great size and 4.55 speed. 

62. ISAIAH FOSKEY - Notre Dame - DE - He was the leader of the Notre Dame Defense. His head coach has high praise for his great leadership on and off the field. He had an incredible year with 12 sacks and 18 QB hurries. He also had 26 unassisted tackles. And he goes to the combine and runs an incredible 4,58 forty and a great broad jump of 10' 5". 

63. DAWOND JONES - Ohio St. - R-OT - A monster of a player. Hey Jet fans he has better football tape than Mekhi. Yeah he doesn't run the forty like Beckton but he is a Right Tackle. He was 2nd team all Big 10. Now listen to this. In 2022 Dawond played 693 snaps and did not give up 1 QB hit and no QB Sacks. 

64. DEE WINTERS - TCU - OLB - Another one of my favorite players. I have him rated higher than some. And he deserves  it after the year he had.. At the combine he ran an impressive 4.49 forty at 227 LBS. He was 1st team all Big 12 and was a leader for this team. He had 8 sacs and 51 tackles. 10 assists, and 13 QB hurries. 

65. TYJAE SPEARS - TULANE - RB - Hello!!  Did anybody watch the Cotton Bowl this year and what this RB did to USC. Case closed. 1st team AAC and a scat back runner and catches the ball out of the backfield. And he has one big heart.

SO THIS IS MY TOP 65 PLAYERS OF THE 2023  NFL DRAFT. AND THERE IS SO MUCH MORE QUALITY PLAYERS AFTER THESE 65.   

Much appreciated!

5 minutes ago, Larz said:

Thanks for the effort!  ?

Do you think Wright “fits” the jets offense? I’ve seen conflicting opinions 

What I can say, is that Tennessee passing game was abundant last year so protection of the QB he got a lot of reps. And in 829 snaps he only allowed 2 QB hurries and 0 sacks. Now he was playing right tackle. In 2021 when he was playing left tackle in 922 snaps he gave up one QB hit and 3 sacks. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Tony The Wiz said:

What I can say, is that Tennessee passing game was abundant last year so protection of the QB he got a lot of reps. And in 829 snaps he only allowed 2 QB hurries and 0 sacks. Now he was playing right tackle. In 2021 when he was playing left tackle in 922 snaps he gave up one QB hit and 3 sacks. 

I didn’t know that he played both sides. Very interesting to see where he goes. 

37 minutes ago, Tony The Wiz said:

1. WILL ANDERSON - Alabama -  Edge - A Star

2. C.J. STROUD - Ohio St. -  QB - After that Georgia game he showed me his running ability and his will to win.

3. BRYCE YOUNG -  Alabama- QB -  Him and Kyler Murray are identical in body type. But Young's accuracy is beyond good, But he does not have Murray's scrambling ability.

4. TYREE WILSON- Texas Tech  - EDGE - A Complete terror. Go watch his games and he just plays every snap with that fury off the edge.

5. JACKSON SMITH NJIGBA - Ohio St. - WR - it was a shame we didn't see him play this year. It seems like he is always open and catches everything.

6. BIJAN ROBINSON - Texas - The reincarnation of Edgerrin James. 

7.  DEVON WITHERSPOON - Illinois - CB - An athletic one on one CB. This years Sauce. 

8.  NOLAN SMITH - Georgia -  EDGE -Not only does he show you how athletic and explosive he is on the field his combine was fantastic. 

9. BRODERICK JONES - Georgia- OT - The anchor of the offensive line who yes Jet fans he reminds me of  D'Brickashaw. 

10. PARIS JOHNSON - Ohio St. - OT-  He allowed only 2 hits on his QB and only 2 sacks in 757 snaps.  

11. WILL LEVIS -  Kentucky - QB- Let us not judge him this year since Kentucky had no wideouts and they lost 3 lineman in the draft. But we seen what he is in 2021. 

12. PETE SKORONSKI - Northwestern OT -G  He will be an all pro but more at guard than tackle. He has shorter arms but can play both. 

13. LUKAS VAN NESS - Iowa - EDGE - The speed he has coming off that edge reminds us of the great edge rushers. And he is getting better by game. 

14. CALIJAH KANCEY - Pittsburgh. - DT - So he played for Pittsburgh, and he plays undersize just like another panther DT. And he trains with you know who. And yes he has that same fire. 

15, QUENTIN JOHNSON - TCU -  WR- He just gets any ball that is high in the air. so athletic with great hands. Watched a lot of TCU games and he was a highlight film. Reminds me of  Mike Evans

16. ZAY FLOWERS -  Boston College - WR-SLOT -  So explosive after the catch.  Perfect for this NFL.  To have those stats with not a great BC team.  78 Rec   1.077 yards, 12 TD

17. EMMANUEL FORBES - Mississippi St. - CB-  He is just another CB who reminds me of Sauce. He challenges the wideouts,

18. DALTON KINCAID - Utah -  TE- When I watched my first Utah game this year this guy had me off my catch saying wow!!  A warrior who catches everything. 

19. JACK CAMPBELL - Iowa -MLB - I watch a lot of Iowa football. And he is the best MIKE LB in college football. He is this years version of Luke Kuechly. 

20. CHRISTIAN GONZALEZ - Oregon - CB- A long and speedy cornerback who has amazing instinct for when the ball will be delivered. speed and size is an A+ for a CB

21. DARNELL WRIGHT - Tennessee -OT- He anchored the line for this incredible offense this year. He is just a solid OT. 

22. MICHAEL MAYER - Notre Dame - TE- This has to be the best TE Draft I have ever seen. With Mayer not only you getting an excellent receiver but the blocking TE.

23. JOEY PORTER - Penn St. - CB-Love this guy and how he plays. Obviously he has great blood lines and he has that toughness like his dad. He doesn't back down to no one. 

24. JOHN MICHAEL SCHMITZ - Minnesota - CENTER-  Just go and look at the stats of the running back Ibraham. He got 1685 yards and he ran right through the middle.

25. SYDNEY BROWN - Illinois - SAFETY- Him and his twin brother are two of my favorite players in this draft. He hits you like a brick, He plays with 110% effort on every play. Read their story. 

26. JAHMYR GIBBS - Alabama - RB- Just another in the line of great Alabama RB's. He is fast around the end with power. 

27. WILL MCDONALD - Iowa St. - EDGE- Another Speed demon off the edge. And again with fantastic blood lines. He played light so when he gets stronger watch out.

28. BRIAN BRANCH - Alabama -SAFETY - A play making safety who could play against slot receivers and with majority of the times. 

29. JALEN HYATT - Tennessee -  WR -  A all out Speed Demon. He will go by you in a flash. I would like to see more route running but the speed, quickness and hands is A+

30. KEION WHITE - Georgia Tech - DE -  He is committed to being the best, His father was military and he has a work ethic with supreme skill to be an ALL PRO, 

31. MYLES MURPHY - Clemson. - DE -  What KEION above MYLES wasn't this year. He took off many plays this year and was concerned more with the draft. Jet Fans remember Quinton Coples. I watched him do the same.  So talented but are you going to get 100%. Is he going to worry about his contract and do the same like he did to Clemson.

32. JORDAN ADDISON - USC - WR - In 2021 he was one of the best receivers in the draft. He did not have the same year like he had with Pittsburgh but he is so very talented. He always finds the open area and he never drops the ball. he has great hands. 

33. DEONTAE BANKS - Maryland -CB- - Watch him on the Football field and you will see the intimidator he is, He plays CB but hits like a safety. 

34. B.J OLUJARI - LSU - EDGE  - One word describes him.........Explosion!!  His first few steps he is on top of the QB or RB,  

35. NICK HERBIG - Wisconsin - EDGE/OLB -  The Wildman I call him. He wants one human when he is on the football field. And that is the QB. He is so quick and his technique is so good bending away from the tackle.

36. MAZI SMITH - Michigan - DT - He brings a clog in the middle versus the running game but he has the quickness and power to get to the QB. 

37. CAM SMITH - South Carolina - CB - I like him. He will challenge you. Yes he got burnt a few times this year but always came back to make more than one great play. 

38. MARVIN MIMS, JR - Oklahoma -WR - I watch a lot of Oklahoma football and this guy wowed me in almost every game.  He caught 54 receptions but 1.083 yards. But that would of been a lot more if his QB wasn't hurt  some of the year. 

39. HENDON HOOKER - Tennessee - QB- If he didn't get hurt this year he might of won the Heismon Trophy.  He was having an incredible year. 

40. JALEN CARTER - Georgia - DT - I DONT KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN!!  Off the field troubles and that is what you look like at a PRO DAY auditioning for your future employer. I don't even know if he really wants to play football. I don't know who will draft him since he has some great football tape. That is why I have him here at all in the top 75. 

41. ADETOMIWA ADEBAWORE - Northwestern - DE -  A solid DE who gives 110% on the field.  Go watch this guy play. You want him on your team.  So speedy tracking down his foe. And he has such and upside going to the NFL. 

42. FELIX ANUDIKE UZUMOH  - Kansas St. - DE -  He reminds me of Demarcus Ware.  That says it all. 

43. CODY MAUCH - North Dakota St. . - OT-G - Another of my favorite players. He is a Junk Yard Dog who will fight you. Hopefully Belecheat doesn't take him for his Patriots. 

44. BRYAN BRESEE - Clemson - DT - Another favorite player. He played all year with a heavy heart on losing his younger sister. He was the number 1 0r 2 in all high school football. He will be a force in the NFL.

45. CEDRIC TILLMAN - Tennessee - WR - Like his teammate Hooker if it wasn't for his injury he would be way more ranked in this draft. He has size, great hands and enough speed to be an excellent wideout in his next phase.

46. O'CYRUS TORRENCE - Florida - He transferred to Florida and had a terrific year. He is a pure guard and the best in this draft as just a guard.

47. JOSH DOWNS - North Carolina  - SLOT WR - He is the ultimate slot receiver, When you need a first down yes Downs will reset the downs for your team. He has 4.47 speed so he could break a short pass into a TD romp. 

48. TUCKER KRAFT - South Dakota St.. - TE - Another wonderful Tight End. He did have an injury this year but when he is on the field he will get you that first down. So funny when I see him play I think of the Patriots. Another player that Belicheat would love to pick. 

48. SAM LAPORTA - Iowa - TE - Yes both are Tight Ends and I couldn't pick one from either two on who would I want. Like I said, I watch a lot of Big Ten Football and he basically was Iowa's whole offense this year. Incredible hand on short and downfield passes. He just reminds me so much of Heath Miller of the Steelers. You know Iowa's Jersey is similar to the Steelers. 

49. JAELYN DUNCAN - Maryland - OT -  Every time I watched a Maryland game this player was mentioned either protecting his QB or in the run game. A solid player who I like more than some evaluators. 

50. JULIUS BRENTS - Kansas St. - CB-  Another CB who impressed me on the field as a leader. He was a first team all Big 12 CB, and had 4 interceptions. He has adequate speed for his big body of 6'3 and 209 LBS. And then he goes to the combine and puts up a 41.5 vertical, 11' 6" Broad jump and  a fantastic 3 cone time of 6.63. And he has huge arms.

51.  JOE TIPPMAN - Wisconsin  - My second best center in this draft. Wisconsin always produces good offensive lineman.

52. TANK DELL - Houston - SLOT WR - He led nation in receptions and has ideal speed. He had 102 receptions. 

53. KELEE RINGO - Georgia - CB/Safety - He is so big and fast where do you play him. He has 4.36 speed at 6'2' and 207lbs. He would be rated higher but sometimes he loses focus on the field and gets beat, and with that speed and length he shouldn't. 

54. KENDRE MILLER - TCU -  RB - He was incredible at TCU this year. He was 1st team all big 12 with 1342 yards. What I love about him is he sheds the first tackler and gets more yards. 

55. KEEANU BENTON - Nebraska - DT - He is a force inside. He plays the run great but he did get 6 sacks this year.

56. ANTONIO JOHNSON - Texas - SAFETY -  An excellent defender and tackler. 

57. DEVON ACHANE - Texas A&M - RB - He is dynamic. He is one of the fastest runners in college. He could take it all in one play. If it wasn't for his team not being good his stats would even be better. Whoever drafts him is getting a home run hitter. 

58. ANTON HARRISON - Oklahoma - OT - He is one of the top OT's in this draft. He was a 1st team all big 12 and allowed no QB hits and only one sack. And then in the combine he runs a 4.98 forty at 315LBS. 

59. ANTHONY RICHARDSON - Florida - QB - Look I am a fan of his with his freakish athletic ability. But if you watch many of his games he makes one great play and you go oh my gosh, and then he has two or three bad series of downs. And then he makes another great play but again more terrible play after that. Just go ask Florida alumni about his play. 

60. TRENTON SIMPSON - Clemson - MLB - He didn't have the year like I thought he would after 2021, since I also watch a lot of Clemson games. He was still a force in the middle but his QB pressure wasn't as good. He still was 3rd team ACC. But at the combine you seen who he was. He runs a 4'43 forty and a vertical of 40.5.   

61. DERICK HALL - AUBURN - EDGE - He was 1st team all SEC with a great year for Auburn. He had 8 sacks and 28 QB hurries. And he has great size and 4.55 speed. 

62. ISAIAH FOSKEY - Notre Dame - DE - He was the leader of the Notre Dame Defense. His head coach has high praise for his great leadership on and off the field. He had an incredible year with 12 sacks and 18 QB hurries. He also had 26 unassisted tackles. And he goes to the combine and runs an incredible 4,58 forty and a great broad jump of 10' 5". 

63. DAWAND JONES - Ohio St. - R-OT - A monster of a player. Hey Jet fans he has better football tape than Mekhi. Yeah he doesn't run the forty like Becton but he is a Right Tackle. He was 2nd team all Big 10. Now listen to this. In 2022 Dawand played 693 snaps and did not give up 1 QB hit and no QB Sacks. 

64. DEE WINTERS - TCU - OLB - Another one of my favorite players. I have him rated higher than some. And he deserves  it after the year he had.. At the combine he ran an impressive 4.49 forty at 227 LBS. He was 1st team all Big 12 and was a leader for this team. He had 8 sacs and 51 tackles. 10 assists, and 13 QB hurries. 

65. TYJAE SPEARS - TULANE - RB - Hello!!  Did anybody watch the Cotton Bowl this year and what this RB did to USC. Case closed. 1st team AAC and a scat back runner and catches the ball out of the backfield. And he has one big heart.

SO THIS IS MY TOP 65 PLAYERS OF THE 2023  NFL DRAFT. AND THERE IS SO MUCH MORE QUALITY PLAYERS AFTER THESE 65.   

Nice job Tony!

4 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

I had 4 of your top 65 in my JetNation Jets Draft! Not bad.

Michael Mayer TE Notre Dame
Anton Harrison OT Oklahoma
B.J. Ojulari EDGE LSU
Olusegun Oluwatimi OC Michigan
Nathaniel Dell WR Houston
Moro Ojomo DE Texas
Ji'Ayir Brown S Penn State

Nice List. Olusegun was my 4th  rated center