Collin Coward's Superbowl bubble

7 hours ago, JiF said:

Lazard is a significant upgrade over Moore in size, system, production, character and chemistry w/ your new QB.  He has 7 inches and 40 lbs on him and gives up barely a second of speed.  It's not even remotely close how much Lazard will do here then Moore, who didnt want to play here.

Hardman was the 2nd leading receiver for the Chiefs at one point, is one of the fastest players in the NFL and is 10x the player of Braxton Berrios. 

Cobb is an upgrade over Jeff Wilson and is still in the NFL because he catches the ball and is where he is supposed to be and is a first down machine.  His veteran presence, knowledge in the system and chemistry w/ Rodgers gives you an actual option to play significant snaps if someone in front of him gets hurt.

The one year Corey Davis has competent QB play, he was a fantastic #2 WR. 

It doesnt take science to recognize a clear upgrade in the WR room.  It just takes pulling your head out of your ass.

Lazard’s grand total in receiving yards as Rodgers WR1 for an entire 17 game season is 800.  I’m sorry if saying basic facts that shed the “big upgrade” in a negative light is me having my head up my rear.  And if Corey Davis is fantastic I wonder i what we call a wr who is actually good

On 5/30/2023 at 9:22 PM, FidelioJet said:

Never mentioned anything about injuries - you could say that about any team or any player.  G Wilson has no injury history I'm aware of - so def. not making that statement,  They have 1 WR that scares anyone - it's all I'm saying.  

Aaron Rodgers’ presence upgrades all WRs on the team and raises the fear level for all defenses. Plus Mecole Hardman is an under the radar gem signing. 

On 6/1/2023 at 6:42 AM, JiF said:

Lazard is a significant upgrade over Moore in size, system, production, character and chemistry w/ your new QB.  He has 7 inches and 40 lbs on him and gives up barely a second of speed.  It's not even remotely close how much Lazard will do here then Moore, who didnt want to play here.

Hardman was the 2nd leading receiver for the Chiefs at one point, is one of the fastest players in the NFL and is 10x the player of Braxton Berrios. 

Cobb is an upgrade over Jeff Wilson and is still in the NFL because he catches the ball and is where he is supposed to be and is a first down machine.  His veteran presence, knowledge in the system and chemistry w/ Rodgers gives you an actual option to play significant snaps if someone in front of him gets hurt.

The one year Corey Davis has competent QB play, he was a fantastic #2 WR. 

It doesnt take science to recognize a clear upgrade in the WR room.  It just takes pulling your head out of your ass.

If Lazard is so scary talented why did he only have 788 yards last season as Rodgers WR1?