Any SINGLE FEMALE NY Jets fans

On 6/23/2023 at 3:12 PM, southparkcpa said:

I got divorced about 15 years ago.   Dating sites suck. Im now dating a gal for 9 years.  We met on Match.   The process sucks but what are the alternatives.  I added this post as support for our friend @joewilly12   I dated for 2-3 years until I found what I have. Is it perfect? No. But it’s really good and I am happy. Stick with it.  

how old are you?

speaking of dating sites!  exactly 20 years ago i went on my first date with my wife from a dating website.

not only did i remember (she didn't lol) - i bought her a necklace from Van Cleef.  my kids are away this coming week and hoping it's gonna be lots of fun evenings :-)

On 6/23/2023 at 4:03 PM, joewilly12 said:

So none here or nobody knows any decent single women. Cost me nothing to ask try unlike those rip-off dating sites that are filled with expired profiles even some dead ones I imagine. 

I don't share the decent pile with anyone who's not swipping on Tinder. 

On 7/18/2023 at 3:00 AM, joewilly12 said:

Well finally the day came 2nd round of mediation we reached a tentative agreement …. It’s over need to sign after reviewing everything I will be officially divorced…. It hurts obviously can’t sleep in a sense I’m hurt as family is over the woman I spent 41 years with but in a sense relieved …. Going to need to heal a little more from this worst experience in my life…. 

Good for you.

seriously you sound much better than a year ago

pretty soon I’ll be begging to be able to sniff and suck on your fingers, you rascal

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...