Any SINGLE FEMALE NY Jets fans

1 hour ago, Biggs said:

I give you big props for filling out and sending in the e-harmony questioner.  I was terrified I would be matched with someone I was compatible with and decided not to submit it. 

"I don't want to join any club that would have me as a member."  😆

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Define “a longtime”.  I met my wife on eHarmony 6 years ago.  

The older you get, the smaller the population of age-appropriate, single, and non-psychotic romantic partners is. Well, unless you make it to 80 years old as a dude. Then most of the other men are dead and you can clean TF up at Shady Pines.

• Upvote 3

Met my wife on Match and been married 15 years.  As others have said, online dating is in part a numbers game and being able to weed out the wackos and scammers. 

Personally, if I had just gotten divorced, Id be focusing on being single and working on myself, rather than jumping back into the dating pool. Just my opinion.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, BeaconJet said:

Personally, if I had just gotten divorced, Id be focusing on being single and working on myself, rather than jumping back into the dating pool. Just my opinion.

AKA the “bang everything that moves” phase 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, jgb said:

The older you get, the smaller the population of age-appropriate, single, and non-psychotic romantic partners is. Well, unless you make it to 80 years old as a dude. Then most of the other men are dead and you can clean TF up at Shady Pines.

Party Dancing GIF by Florida Georgia Line

• Haha 1

On 6/26/2023 at 11:47 AM, #27TheDominator said:

I never did that and I still scored a great wife!

Me too. I use the rule of opposites. I took everything about my ex wife and looked for the exact opposite.  I find it easier to know what I'm not looking for. I fall more in love with Mrs. Crusher every day. Just an amazing woman on every level. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

2 hours ago, bicketybam said:

I met my wife in highschool when I was 15. She was my first real gf and the first of everything else. We broke up when I went to college and I married someone that I met there. 35 years later I'm now married to my highschool sweetheart. Neve give up!

My x wife was from high school we were together 41 years …. the entire situation is a mess no one deserves to be in. 

On 6/26/2023 at 8:29 AM, #27TheDominator said:

I think he also needs to learn how to determine who he is dealing with.  He had two chicks try to push their kids dinners and medical bills on him on the first date.  He uses that to say all women are crazy  That is like the Jets being surprised when they draft players that prefer macrame  to football.  You need to do a better job during the combine interviews brother.  

Is there a dating equivalent of the Wonderlic?

On 6/24/2023 at 5:23 PM, JiF said:

I will try anything! but I'm married to a wonderful woman.  3 men in this thread said they met their wife on dating sites.  idk, keep trying or try men, it's just a suggestion, you havent been listening to them anyway but whatevs, I love and support you

Im 4

9 minutes ago, BP said:

Your best way to get back at that **** is to act like you’re having the time of your life without her. Not moping around like a sourpuss. Listen pal, I feel bad for you but it’s time for you to get off the floor and move forward. She enjoys watching your misery.

I wonder what her screen name is? 

• Haha 2

On 6/27/2023 at 6:33 PM, The Crusher said:

Me too. I use the rule of opposites. I took everything about my ex wife and looked for the exact opposite.  I find it easier to know what I'm not looking for. I fall more in love with Mrs. Crusher every day. Just an amazing woman on every level. 

Dang.

Never tell me these sweet things

• Haha 1

On 7/7/2023 at 5:55 PM, BP said:

Your best way to get back at that **** is to act like you’re having the time of your life without her. Not moping around like a sourpuss. Listen pal, I feel bad for you but it’s time for you to get off the floor and move forward. She enjoys watching your misery.

Best revenge is living well Mr. Parcells. 

• Upvote 2

On 7/13/2023 at 3:41 AM, joewilly12 said:

Ok lowering my standards she doesn’t have to be a NY Jets fan.  I’m on Match and Our Time so far no luck. I honestly think a lot of the profiles are fake or expired. 

Don't they have those things like they do here in DC?  Like they plan an event or some social shit for single people? Maybe that might work better, I met you. you are a very impressive man in person. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Don't they have those things like they do here in DC?  Like they plan an event or some social sh*t for single people? Maybe that might work better, I met you. you are a very impressive man in person. 

You sure you had the right guy, and that it wasn’t @joewiliy12, @JoeWillie, @Joewillie12, @Joewillie2012, @joewillie2013, @Joewillie2k12, @joewillie318, @JoeWillieNamath, @JoeWillieWhiteShoes, @joe willey, @Joe Willie, @Joe Willie White Shoes,@Joe W. Namath, @LemonTree, @LemonTree. or @Lemon Dawg?

• Haha 2

Well finally the day came 2nd round of mediation we reached a tentative agreement …. It’s over need to sign after reviewing everything I will be officially divorced…. It hurts obviously can’t sleep in a sense I’m hurt as family is over the woman I spent 41 years with but in a sense relieved …. Going to need to heal a little more from this worst experience in my life…. 

• Upvote 2