Any SINGLE FEMALE NY Jets fans

6 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Dating sites are terrible I met 2 crazies looking for money…. I will be turning 60 In a few weeks retired financially ok healthy looking to buy a home. No jokes the dating sites were more than enough. Thanks 

Have you tried other teams sites for dating?  I mean, no offense to Jets fans but there has to be a high caliber fanbase to hit up.  Especially if you're looking for attractive women.  

Arent you in South Florida or something?  Dude, Miami women is where it's at!  None of those boring ass white chicks, get you some Latino flavor or some sexy Caribbean women.  Or Tampa.  That's a good spot for hot women, basically all the Miami women who couldnt afford to live or failed to find a sugar daddy live in Tampa.  I'd avoid Jax, too many meth heads but you'd probably have a great time for a few nights before her teeth fall out.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, JiF said:

Have you tried other teams sites for dating?  I mean, no offense to Jets fans but there has to be a high caliber fanbase to hit up.  Especially if you're looking for attractive women.  

Arent you in South Florida or something?  Dude, Miami women is where it's at!  None of those boring ass white chicks, get you some Latino flavor or some sexy Caribbean women.  Or Tampa.  That's a good spot for hot women, basically all the Miami women who couldnt afford to live or failed to find a sugar daddy live in Tampa.  I'd avoid Jax, too many meth heads but you'd probably have a great time for a few nights before her teeth fall out.

Dr. Crushlove beaming with pride right now.

18 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Dr. Crushlove beaming with pride right now.

He taught me well but I just feel like our boy joewillie is selling himself short.  He might not buy you groceries but homey has a spotless driving record. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, JiF said:

He taught me well but I just feel like our boy joewillie is selling himself short.  He might not buy you groceries but homey has a spotless driving record. 

Joe Willie is still invested in showing how bad he feels and how wrong he feels he’s been done. Rather be the heroine in his own story instead of the noble steed. He should do those things that people do where they organize bunch of singles going to a winery or some shit. Needs to meet woman not click on their pictures. I had the pleasure of meeting him once, charming guy, looks like he could be Dominick Lombarzzi’s Uncle that works at the Docs. 

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 2

On 6/22/2023 at 12:32 AM, joewilly12 said:

Dating sites are terrible I met 2 crazies looking for money…. I will be turning 60 In a few weeks retired financially ok healthy looking to buy a home. No jokes the dating sites were more than enough. Thanks 

MV5BNzAzYjQ0NmYtODE5OS00MjI2LWFiMjEtZWM0ZTc3NjdhZGI3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTY5Nzc4MDY@._V1_.thumb.jpg.6742ec0ee160f41e4015d44037d235d7.jpg

• Haha 2

On 6/22/2023 at 6:55 AM, JiF said:

Typically, when I go babe hunting, my pick up line is; my driving record is spotless, wanna ****? 

I can back up my car without one of those fancy back up cameras too.

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

So none here or nobody knows any decent single women. Cost me nothing to ask try unlike those rip-off dating sites that are filled with expired profiles even some dead ones I imagine. 

Ask @T0mShane you can live downstream from him. He has more leads than he can handle.

15 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

So none here or nobody knows any decent single women. Cost me nothing to ask try unlike those rip-off dating sites that are filled with expired profiles even some dead ones I imagine. 

This is a serious statement,  try to relocate to a 3rd world country such as the Philippines, etc. and you will live like a king (not to mention the submissive women).

What else do you have to lose?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, southparkcpa said:

I got divorced about 15 years ago.   Dating sites suck. Im now dating a gal for 9 years.  We met on Match.   The process sucks but what are the alternatives.  I added this post as support for our friend @joewilly12   I dated for 2-3 years until I found what I have. Is it perfect? No. But it’s really good and I am happy. Stick with it.  

@JiF and @The Crusher can attest to me outkicking my coverage.  I met my smoking hot wife on eHarmony.

Just sayin', @joewilly12.  It can be done.  Just watch out for the scams, is all.  They're fairly easy to spot.  

• Upvote 3