Any SINGLE FEMALE NY Jets fans

15 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Hard meeting decent women these days …… 

Key to meet decent women is don’t look for them. Counterintuitive but true.

Sent you a WhatsApp awhile ago, never heard back. Hope you’re well, brother.

• Upvote 2

The last time I had a first date we ended up dating for 6 years and then getting married. That was 1987, so we would write letters back and forth.

Basically that is how us cavemen dated before technology.

• Upvote 4

18 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

I got divorced about 15 years ago.   Dating sites suck. Im now dating a gal for 9 years.  We met on Match.   The process sucks but what are the alternatives.  I added this post as support for our friend @joewilly12   I dated for 2-3 years until I found what I have. Is it perfect? No. But it’s really good and I am happy. Stick with it.  

Met my girl on Match as well. Was divorced for 5 years and met some nice but weird people but when I met her I knew she was the one. That was 18 years ago. Still going strong and now I've got her driving her own show car to cruises and shows we do.  

• Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, JiF said:

Hmmm, seems as if it's easier then ever, actually.  Have you tried men?  Seriously.  At least do it for fun at first and see if it sticks. 

To each is own …. have you tried men? I prefer women….. all you guys being critical if you only knew what exists on dating sites I could write a book just from conversations texts alone …..

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

To each is own …. have you tried men? I prefer women….. all you guys being critical if you only knew what exists on dating sites I could write a book just from conversations texts alone …..

I will try anything! but I'm married to a wonderful woman.  3 men in this thread said they met their wife on dating sites.  idk, keep trying or try men, it's just a suggestion, you havent been listening to them anyway but whatevs, I love and support you

• Ugh 1
  • Haha 3

23 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

13 minutes ago, JiF said:

I will try anything! but I'm married to a wonderful woman.  3 men in this thread said they met their wife on dating sites.  idk, keep trying or try men, it's just a suggestion, you havent been listening to them anyway but whatevs, I love and support you

I know what it was like, Joe.  Once had a “woman” (probably a dude) string me along in conversation for like a week before asking me to pay “her” grandma’s medical bills.  When I said “no thanks, this is clearly a scam”, he/she said “Well then I guess you’re not the man I thought you were!”

It was probably kelly / @jtomm

Same dating site I met my smoking hot wife.  Just kept wading thru em, which is what you need to do.  It’s a numbers game.  

Or just continue to complain and not listen to us, whatevs.  This is your show my man.  We’re just here to watch.  

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 2

On 6/24/2023 at 8:13 AM, joewilly12 said:

Well Woody Allen once said something about being bisexual doubles ones chances of finding a date, but then again he's a bit neurotic and very creepy in a chomo way so there's that. 

On 6/24/2023 at 11:34 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

I know what it was like, Joe.  Once had a “woman” (probably a dude) string me along in conversation for like a week before asking me to pay “her” grandma’s medical bills.  When I said “no thanks, this is clearly a scam”, he/she said “Well then I guess you’re not the man I thought you were!”

It was probably kelly / @jtomm

Same dating site I met my smoking hot wife.  Just kept wading thru em, which is what you need to do.  It’s a numbers game.  

Or just continue to complain and not listen to us, whatevs.  This is your show my man.  We’re just here to watch.  

Apparently Sex Doll's are getting super popular, that might be the best route of all.

• Ugh 1
  • Haha 3

On 6/23/2023 at 11:21 PM, jgb said:

Key to meet decent women is don’t look for them. Counterintuitive but true.

Sent you a WhatsApp awhile ago, never heard back. Hope you’re well, brother.

I disagree.  The guy has been off the market for a long time.  You don't get game without practice and he clearly needs lots of practice.  Once he develops a little game he might well meet someone when he's not looking.  In the meantime he needs lots of practice.  Dating sites is the equivelant of working on your jump shot if you're a basketball player or going to the batting cage if you're a baseball player.   Guy needs a lot of work before he's going to stumble on the right words in a chance encounter.   Right now he has zero game.  Baby steps.  He needs to date until he becomes Jacob Palmer in "Crazy, Stupid Love".

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Biggs said:

I disagree.  The guy has been off the market for a long time.  You don't get game without practice and he clearly needs lots of practice.  Once he develops a little game he might well meet someone when he's not looking.  In the meantime he needs lots of practice.  Dating sites is the equivelant of working on your jump shot if you're a basketball player or going to the batting cage if you're a baseball player.   Guy needs a lot of work before he's going to stumble on the right words in a chance encounter.   Right now he has zero game.  Baby steps.  He needs to date until he becomes Jacob Palmer in "Crazy, Stupid Love".

I think he also needs to learn how to determine who he is dealing with.  He had two chicks try to push their kids dinners and medical bills on him on the first date.  He uses that to say all women are crazy  That is like the Jets being surprised when they draft players that prefer macrame  to football.  You need to do a better job during the combine interviews brother.  

• Upvote 4

17 minutes ago, Biggs said:

crazy stupid love pizza GIF

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

I think he also needs to learn how to determine who he is dealing with.  He had two chicks try to push their kids dinners and medical bills on him on the first date.  He uses that to say all women are crazy  That is like the Jets being surprised when they draft players that prefer macrame  to football.  You need to do a better job during the combine interviews brother.  

He was looking for a reason to quit and then b*tch about it, just like he's done with every bit of good options/good advice he's attempted.  Good on him for attempting several things, yes, but he quits each of them too easily.  

He needs therapy.  All of the ideas people are giving him don't address the core issue here:  He needs to work on himself.  Even if he's been wronged 100x over, there are aspects of himself he needs to fix first. 

Bottom line:  He needs to become the kind of person that the right woman would want to be with.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He was looking for a reason to quit and then b*tch about it, just like he's done with every bit of good options/good advice he's attempted.  Good on him for attempting several things, yes, but he quits each of them too easily.  

He needs therapy.  All of the ideas people are giving him don't address the core issue here:  He needs to work on himself.  Even if he's been wronged 100x over, there are aspects of himself he needs to fix first. 

Bottom line:  He needs to become the kind of person that the right woman would want to be with.

I never did that and I still scored a great wife!

3 hours ago, Biggs said:

My point isn’t that he shouldn’t get out there and meet people. It’s don’t go out with a mission to meet someone — or at least don’t show that and sure as hell don’t tell women that when you first meet them.

Go out with your friends, be social, talk to women as equals not like you want (or worse need) something from them and good things happen. Worked for me foreign country and having zero network and first time single in 10+ years. Of course I have a legendary personality as is obvious from my posts here.

• Haha 1

Happy for you all…. some of you haven’t dated in a longtime never been on a dating website..took 2 out talked to 50 … crazy sh*t going on out there. Woman on dating sites posting pics of them walking dog in a stroller …others 5 cats 3 birds 4 snakes …some posting family pics… some saying they go to gym 8 days a week if you only knew the nut jobs out there. I’m not perfect but also not a nut.
 @Jetsfan80  what’s your problem? 

6 hours ago, jgb said:

My point isn’t that he shouldn’t get out there and meet people. It’s don’t go out with a mission to meet someone — or at least don’t show that and sure as hell don’t tell women that when you first meet them.

Go out with your friends, be social, talk to women as equals not like you want (or worse need) something from them and good things happen. Worked for me foreign country and having zero network and first time single in 10+ years. Of course I have a legendary personality as is obvious from my posts here.

All of this is nice and probably works for many.  But for Americans it just isn't really how things work anymore, lol. 

Had a few GFs over the years that I met traditionally but didn't work out.  So I then had to cast a wide net on eHarmony.  Out of hundreds, I found a few willing to talk to me that resulted in only like a few dates until I met my wife.  She was living in Raleigh at the time because there weren't too many on there in my immediate area.  Got her to move to Wilmington for a few years before I moved to Raleigh.  It took a lot of effort but was worth it.

I admire the folks who can just go out and meet a lady who ends up a life partner.  In Europe I imagine that's much easier than over here!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

All of this is nice and probably works for many.  But for Americans it just isn't really how things work anymore, lol. 

Had a few GFs over the years that I met traditionally but didn't work out.  So I then had to cast a wide net on eHarmony.  Out of hundreds, I found a few willing to talk to me that resulted in only like a few dates until I met my wife.  She was living in Raleigh at the time because there weren't too many on there in my immediate area.  Got her to move to Wilmington for a few years before I moved to Raleigh.  It took a lot of effort but was worth it.

I admire the folks who can just go out and meet a lady who ends up a life partner.  In Europe I imagine that's much easier than over here!

Glad it all worked out for you. 

13 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Happy for you all…. some of you haven’t dated in a longtime never been on a dating website..took 2 out talked to 50 … crazy sh*t going on out there. Woman on dating sites posting pics of them walking dog in a stroller …others 5 cats 3 birds 4 snakes …some posting family pics… some saying they go to gym 8 days a week if you only knew the nut jobs out there. I’m not perfect but also not a nut.
 @Jetsfan80  what’s your problem? 

Women are all devils in some form, go gay or get a dog.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I was living in Asia at the time but she’s European, yes.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Define “a longtime”.  I met my wife on eHarmony 6 years ago.  

I give you big props for filling out and sending in the e-harmony questioner.  I was terrified I would be matched with someone I was compatible with and decided not to submit it. 

• Haha 3