I found you guys...

Jetfan13

I am really dissappointed that you all left without saying good-bye, but I tracked you all down anyway lol

good luck to the new board...

Damn JetFan13 is here. Everyone start packing. Evacuate! LOL.

Thanks for stopping by! Check things out and feel free to share any comments\feedback that you have!

Welcome 13 and Judy....Sorry I had no idea I had a hit out on me or I would have said good by 8)

If I am missing here without a good by track Tony Soprano down :P

Ive got your back Brenda....Ummm yea mama...ive got that lucious back side....Im sorry....must have got carried away...I mean you can count on me. :wink:

Welcome AL & JUDY it`s always a pleasure to hear from you both ,I`m looking forward to that sced. being released in about a month so I can get together with you both on the road again.

hey Chris, (that is you right?) I can't wait for the scheeither...gonna do a lot of trips this year..want to come to the Meadowlands this year for the Raiders and planning on at least 3 road games, not counting Miami...will be great to see yopu again..sorry but we can't make Jazz Fest

hey Chris, (that is you right?) I can't wait for the scheeither...gonna do a lot of trips this year..want to come to the Meadowlands this year for the Raiders and planning on at least 3 road games, not counting Miami...will be great to see yopu again..sorry but we can't make Jazz Fest

I cna get you what ever tixs u wnat homey..let me know..

FEEL THE POWER

Archived