Sign in to follow this  
Jetfan13

I found you guys...

I am really dissappointed that you all left without saying good-bye, but I tracked you all down anyway lol

good luck to the new board...

We weren't hiding, Al. Welcome. Glad you're here!

I am really dissappointed that you all left without saying good-bye, but I tracked you all down anyway lol

good luck to the new board...

Damn JetFan13 is here. Everyone start packing. Evacuate! LOL.

Thanks for stopping by! Check things out and feel free to share any comments\feedback that you have!

Damn JetFan13 is here. Everyone start packing. Evacuate! LOL.

Thanks for stopping by! Check things out and feel free to share any comments\feedback that you have!

thanx for the welcome, I THINK

thanx for the welcome, I THINK

No it was a sincere Welcome. You can trust me on that one. I do appreciate you signing up.

We need all the Herm Lovers we can get here! :D

No it was a sincere Welcome. You can trust me on that one. I do appreciate you signing up.

We need all the Herm Lovers we can get here! :D

ok, thanx again...I see my reputation precedes me

Jetfan13: Sincerely happy you're here. And, I said goodbye to you. You know I'd never leave without giving you my forwarding address. xoxoxox

True, now BOTH Herm lovers are here. There are only two of you in the world!! :wink: Max has company now.

Welcome 13 and Judy....Sorry I had no idea I had a hit out on me or I would have said good by 8)

If I am missing here without a good by track Tony Soprano down :P

Welcome 13 and Judy....Sorry I had no idea I had a hit out on me or I would have said good by 8)

If I am missing here without a good by track Tony Soprano down :P

Ive got your back Brenda....Ummm yea mama...ive got that lucious back side....Im sorry....must have got carried away...I mean you can count on me. :wink:

Does that mean no BBQ jokes anymore?

I WILL BAN ANY BBQ JOKERS. BAN BAN BAN.

Welcome AL & JUDY it`s always a pleasure to hear from you both ,I`m looking forward to that sced. being released in about a month so I can get together with you both on the road again.

Welcome AL & JUDY it`s always a pleasure to hear from you both ,I`m looking forward to that sced. being released in about a month so I can get together with you both on the road again.

hey Chris, (that is you right?) I can't wait for the scheeither...gonna do a lot of trips this year..want to come to the Meadowlands this year for the Raiders and planning on at least 3 road games, not counting Miami...will be great to see yopu again..sorry but we can't make Jazz Fest

Yes ,it`s me .I see what I can do about getting raider tickets for you both at the meadows ,Sorry, Me & TOM will miss you & judy at JAZZ FEST this year but will make it up on the road games .........

hey Chris, (that is you right?) I can't wait for the scheeither...gonna do a lot of trips this year..want to come to the Meadowlands this year for the Raiders and planning on at least 3 road games, not counting Miami...will be great to see yopu again..sorry but we can't make Jazz Fest

I cna get you what ever tixs u wnat homey..let me know..

FEEL THE POWER