Usc 40 Times

GREENSMACKS

Who cares whether Leinart ran or not -that is not what you will be paying the guy for to run your offense - sometimes I just scratch my head and wonder why so much stock is put into these pro days

Who cares whether Leinart ran or not -that is not what you will be paying the guy for to run your offense - sometimes I just scratch my head and wonder why so much stock is put into these pro days

Didn't the Jets give up two 1st's and a 4th for a mediocre player after he had a work-out wonder type of performance at the combine?

His name slips my mind right now.

White should still drop some lbs. But honestly, who gives a damn about bench reps for LenDale, a running back? White also has REALLY long arms, so only putting up 15 might not be great but its also harder for a long armed guy to lockout than a shorter armed man. Which is probably the reason Dbrick never lifted, because he'd put up a low number because of his long arms and then his stock could drop.

Reggie Bush put up more reps than LenDale, but we all know LenDale is the stronger runner. Darren Sproles put up 225 more times than some Olineman last year, so thats all you need to know about the difference between Trex arms and long armed guys.

I would love to grab White at #29. He was the best player for USC in the rose bowl.

Barton, I don't give a **** what he lifts. The reason I want no part of him is because he is an overweight running back that refused to run the 40. At 245 pounds, if he had come out and run a 4.5, he would have been a top ten pick. That tells me that had he ran the 40, his stock probably would have fell even further.

Barton, I don't give a **** what he lifts. The reason I want no part of him is because he is an overweight running back that refused to run the 40. At 245 pounds, if he had come out and run a 4.5, he would have been a top ten pick. That tells me that had he ran the 40, his stock probably would have fell even further.

Thats probably true. And he does have a weight problem. But at 29 he is worth it, he's shown what he can do, even when he was overweight and playing he was incredible, just imagine what he could do if he stayed at 235-240.

Thats probably true. And he does have a weight problem. But at 29 he is worth it, he's shown what he can do, even when he was overweight and playing he was incredible, just imagine what he could do if he stayed at 235-240.

Yeah who cares that Lendale White averaged over 1,000 yds and 17 tds a year as a part-time running back. If D'Brickshaw Ferguson doesn't work out at the combine it's because he's too special to be exposed to the other players but if anybody else doesn't do something at the combine it's because they have something to hide.

Jay Cutler bench pressed more than Darryn Colledge. Does that mean Cutler will make a better LT than Colledge?

No, I think he is on the same diet that Vilma is on.

Is that the diet that got him to lead the league in tackles last year?

That one?

Is it the diet that won him defensive rookie of the year the year before?

Good diet.

Go back to your kicker, noodle arm or d-fat material, you are so off base on this one.

BZ

Yeah who cares that Lendale White averaged over 1,000 yds and 17 tds a year as a part-time running back. If D'Brickshaw Ferguson doesn't work out at the combine it's because he's too special to be exposed to the other players but if anybody else doesn't do something at the combine it's because they have something to hide.

Jay Cutler bench pressed more than Darryn Colledge. Does that mean Cutler will make a better LT than Colledge?

D'Brick is not a fat running back that refused to run a 40.

Archived