jets will draft omar jacobs

jets rooter

jacobs is HOT GARBAGE , I hope this dosen't happen,take charlie w. before this scrub any day

Gotta go with LIMike, Whitehurst seems to have the better measurements (I think he's 6'5" and like 220) and experience, and he looked pretty good at the same senior bowl that had everyone suddenly getting on their knees for Cutler. In fact, I will go out on a limb and say Whitehurst seems to be one of those late developers who really started learning the position in his senior year.

I think Whitehurst becomes a starting QB in the nfl, hopefully it is with the Jets and they get him with their 3rd round compensatory, that would be sweet. Let him learn for a couple of years behind our 'starters' and then plug him in.

BTW, take this with a grain of salt because I have a thing about tall QB's that can throw (I thought Leaf would be better than Manning). I just don't like QB's that are 6'2" or 6'3", reminds me too much of browning nagle or Foley.

Don't you mean Broodie broken knee's ,shoulder,ankle,wrist Croyle. This kid has more injury's than steve Mcnair and hasn't played a down in the NFL (CRASH TEST DUMMY) anyone?

I don't like Croyle at all, too short and frail to succeed at the NFL level. Remember, for a QB to develop into a solid pro he needs to be on the field every year learning and getting better, something Penny couldn't do and something I don't think Crowyle can do.

I don't like Croyle at all, too short and frail to succeed at the NFL level. Remember, for a QB to develop into a solid pro he needs to be on the field every year learning and getting better, something Penny couldn't do and something I don't think Crowyle can do.

We'll just have to wait and see won't we?

ALJM10909242037.jpg

there's no way Jets are passing up Leinert if he falls to 4...

if they do it will be for a major trade.

He won't fall to #4. The Titans are too high on him & with the fact that they have litterally told McNair to sign a new contract or move on - Norm Chow will get his QB back...

That is unless we get stupid & trade up to #2 with New Orleans...

Gonna be an interesting late April!

am i the only one who thinks the Jets have enough picks and should just stay at 4 and take a superstar?

No.

The #4 pick will be a very good talent regardless of what the boys in charge decide. I'm fine with with what we have, 3 of the first 35 picks!

:cheers:

No.

The #4 pick will be a very good talent regardless of what the boys in charge decide. I'm fine with with what we have, 3 of the first 35 picks!

:cheers:

cmon raffy,can you say that if we trade down our #4 for more picks that you would rather have 1 superstar,and who's to say that our pick would even turn out to be even a desent player.if they can trade down,they should.I think more picks of good players gives us a better chance to win more games IMO

No way Leinart falls to #4. If NO passes him up Titans and Norm Chow will take him at 3 and cut McNair. McNair was disinvited from the Titans' practice the other day.

I don't like Jacobs because he seems to only be able to function in a west coast offense and I'm sick of that garbage.

You don't want any part of Brodie Croyle. The guy is way too injury prone.

If the Titans draft Leinart and cut McNair, we should sign McNair and cut Bollinger and maybe Pennington too. A qb duo of McNair/Ramsey would be nice.

am i the only one who thinks the Jets have enough picks and should just stay at 4 and take a superstar?

It depends on who is there at 4. The only players I would consider at that spot are D'Brick or Cutler. If not, trade, trade, trade.

Archived