"This is about strip clubs, this isn't about championships" - Media dropping bombs on Stefon Diggs

nycdan

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

It’s a waste of time and money. Like going to a really expensive Applebee’s where they hold the food up in front of you and say, “Would you like to eat this cheeseburger? I bet you would. Give me a dollar for every thirty seconds I stand here holding this cheeseburger.” And then they walk away. 

You might enjoy a massage parlor more.  I'm sure Deshaun Watson and Robert Kraft can help with that.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

It’s a waste of time and money. Like going to a really expensive Applebee’s where they hold the food up in front of you and say, “Would you like to eat this cheeseburger? I bet you would. Give me a dollar for every thirty seconds I stand here holding this cheeseburger.” And then they walk away. 

My best flex is I “dated” a bartender from a dive strip bar for a month, then she dumped me and I “dated “ a dancer for a month back in’87. The best part is they were both using me to make the other one jealous. I was at the bar probably 20 times in the 2 months.  Once the girls accept you into the tribe and you see the behind the scenes stuff you realize it’s not the girls getting exploited.  The paying your way through college thing is real. Some of these girls make crazy money. The key for them is to stay off the speed balls. Once they go down that road it gets ugly. 

• Upvote 1