Who will the Jets Play in the Season Opener??

Smizzy

Syphilis,

If a poll was taken to see who should get banned, me or you, who do you think would get the ax?

I'll let you in on a little secret, it wouldn't be me.;)

Only in your own deluded little world.

You're okay when you're not bashing the Jets, but make no mistake, no Jets fan wants to hear their team get bashed. raijenx and cannizaro and those other guys aren't Jets fans, so they don't count.

Only in your own deluded little world.

You're okay when you're not bashing the Jets, but make no mistake, no Jets fan wants to hear their team get bashed.

Then start a poll to see who Jet fans want to keep around here.

BTW, there is a huge difference between "bashing" and "reality".

I just happen to bring the latter to the table.;)

It MAY happen because I'm sure ESPN wouldn't mind starting their coverage with a good rating from the largest TV market.

But I agree, it probably won't be that.

Dude, don't you read KFFL or NFL.com?

• September 7, 2006 - 8:00 PM NBC [Dolphins @ Steelers]
  • September 10, 2006 - 8:00 PM NBC [Colts @ NY Giants]
  • September 11, 2006 - 7:00 PM ESPN [Vikings @ Washington]
  • September 11. 2006 - 10:15 PM ESPN [Chargers @ Raiders]

Since the Vikings, Dolphins, & Jaguars [they play Dallas in FOX's National game at 4:15 PM Sunday] are out of the picture for week 1 - that leaves the following possible road games.

• PACKERS
  • BROWNS
  • PATRIOTS
  • BILLS
  • TITANS

I'm betting it's the Bills...

Also, I'm more of the belief that since we do not have a single WEST COAST away game this year, we're out of the running for any type of Sunday or Monday NIGHT GAME. That is, unless we pull off an big upset & wind up near the top of the AFC East by Thanksgiving. Then there's a chance we wind up on Sunday Night on NBC for any of the last 6 weeks of the regular season...

Then start a poll to see who Jet fans want to keep around here.

BTW, there is a huge difference between "bashing" and "reality".

I just happen to bring the latter to the table.;)

What are you, 12? I don't want to make a poll on banning people, it's really immature. I just want you to curb the Jet bashing.

What are you, 12? I don't want to make a poll on banning people, it's really immature. I just want you to curb the Jet bashing.

So are your friggn' posts.

And just to make things better for you, I'll stop bashing the Jets.

Feel better thin skin?

Dude, don't you read KFFL or NFL.com?

• September 7, 2006 - 8:00 PM NBC [Dolphins @ Steelers]
  • September 10, 2006 - 8:00 PM NBC [Colts @ NY Giants]
  • September 11, 2006 - 7:00 PM ESPN [Vikings @ Washington]
  • September 11. 2006 - 10:15 PM ESPN [Chargers @ Raiders]

Since the Vikings, Dolphins, & Jaguars [they play Dallas in FOX's National game at 4:15 PM Sunday] are out of the picture for week 1 - that leaves the following possible road games.

• PACKERS
  • BROWNS
  • PATRIOTS
  • BILLS
  • TITANS

I'm betting it's the Bills...

Also, I'm more of the belief that since we do not have a single WEST COAST away game this year, we're out of the running for any type of Sunday or Monday NIGHT GAME. That is, unless we pull off an big upset & wind up near the top of the AFC East by Thanksgiving. Then there's a chance we wind up on Sunday Night on NBC for any of the last 6 weeks of the regular season...

As always we have Baumer here to settle the uninformed ones down.:cheers:

First post. Great site, as I've been a reader for awhile. You guys have some great discussion. Glad to be aboard.

Welcome to the site. If we confuse you with JoeWilly I am sorry. That guy, oh man. Nevermind. ;)

Wow, I must have been having some senior moments when I posted those messages. I'm usually not that dumb. At least I think so. Then again, I could be wrong. ;)

Sorry about that.

Hey, We're all like little kids on the night of December 24 (December 10th for me - day before my birthday. Being Jewish, the presents night changed year after year). It's expected for us all to be nervous about the actual pick. A little more than 2-hours from now!

Wait, did I say a little more than 2 hours?!!:baby:

Trust me, I know how you feel, I'm running a test page of the 2006 schedule on my site RIGHT NOW!

I can't wait until I get home tonight so by 10:00 PM EST, I'll have it up to date!

What they didn't do is come off a 4-12 season.

A pathetic 4-12 football team on Monday night is a complete joke.

its the obligatory last game where they try whatever experimental gimmick (silent game, female announcer etc.) they have up thier sleeve.

What they didn't do is come off a 4-12 season.

A pathetic 4-12 football team on Monday night is a complete joke.

Get over it.

Teams in the largest TV market in the country are going to get prime time games.

Besides, no one knows right now what teams will be good at that time in the season. That game could be for the division championship, or the first draft pick. None of us know.

Archived