JN Roadtrip: October 29th @ Cleveland

So where is everyone staying this time around in cleve. closer to the stadium or in the flats? I finished booking GB & NASH. CLEVE. IS NEXT...I booked in the flats at the embassy suites same hotel as T-MAC (i upgraded from the raddison to embassy suites)

This is actually the only away game that fits my work sched. I could do Foxhole again but I'll wait 'til they build a freaking road. Halloween Party at Great Lakes Brewery?

When do tix go on sale, Guns?

I'll have to take a look.

AS for hotels, I can't remember which one I stayed at last time. All I know is I ruined the carpet in my room when the ice in the keg bucket melted and overflowed onto the floor while I was at the bar

:DLISTEN HERE BOYS AND GIRLS :D

REGARDLESS of how many other trips are planned, Cleveland IS happening. So get your planners out and put it down. :Typotux: If Max can't pull off his plan, then I will once again volunteer to organize the occasion. There will be a meeting of all football minds at a bar to be determined Saturday with tailgating starting Sunday morning. Also, bring a lot of $1 bills for a trip to the flats in the late night.

As for Green Bay, Robyn and I are IN as well. Start saving up because the ticket brokers are gonna be costly.

I have a broker I delt with last time I went there, last time $225 got me 10 rows up on the 40 behind the JETS bench I`m betting if we ban together as a group we might get a cheaper rate ,Ispoke with that broker today and she said prices probably won`t be set till next week...remember they did renovations at the stadium since last time we were there dug down and added more seats up front they may be to low and partial obstuctions i`ll be looking for row 10 & above to be safe..

Archived