~~~Thursday Night Football - The Hero We Should Have Had vs Puka!~~~

Beerfish

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

He even healed Stafford. Amazing

In usual jets fan fashion this past off season before we settled on a QB and there were rumors of the jets trying to trade for stafford most of the fans grumbled that he stunk, was shot and they wanted no part of him.

• Sympathy 1

8 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

In usual jets fan fashion this past off season before we settled on a QB and there were rumors of the jets trying to trade for stafford most of the fans grumbled that he stunk, was shot and they wanted no part of him.

Yea it seemed a little sus they wanted to trade the QB they won a Superbowl with after suffering a season ending spinal cord injury

• Upvote 1

Just so everyone is aware, [mention=8609]mfmartin[/mention] is a current member of the New Orleans Saints ( and former Raider), so when you read this don’t think he’s a moron.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/derek-carrs-willingness-to-publicly-blame-teammates-will-strain-his-relationship-with-them

There are multiple instances of this, but please continue to suck the teat of one of the worst quarterbacks in the NFL.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Post of the Week 1

6 minutes ago, mfmartin said:

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/derek-carrs-willingness-to-publicly-blame-teammates-will-strain-his-relationship-with-them

There are multiple instances of this, but please continue to suck the teat of one of the worst quarterbacks in the NFL.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

If the guy at nbc sports said that if something someone told him he heard might be true and if it continues it might become a problem it has be true… I guess. 

• Upvote 1

As I watch this Carr debacle I am out at a relatives acreage in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains while my relatives are in costa rica and I dog sit.

I decided to do my sister in law a tech favor and rip all of her cds to mp3s, About 1/2 way through her MASSVIE country music collection.

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

As I watch this Carr debacle I am out at a relatives acreage in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains while my relatives are in costa rica and I dog sit.

I decided to do my sister in law a tech favor and rip all of her cds to mp3s, About 1/2 way through her MASSVIE country music collection.

MP3’s? Is she a doomsday prepper, by chance? 

6 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Man, do your relatives play you for a chump, or what? 

(just kidding, boo)

2 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Man, do your relatives play you for a chump, or what? 

(just kidding, boo)

I will get to raid the pantry before i leave and come away with some country pickles and farm raised chicken and beef.

But other than that, chump city!

Actually it is nice out at the acreage as opposed to the city.  I like it out here.

• Post of the Week 2