Possibilities that can inflict more pain on NYJ

The Jets already hold the longest active playoff drought in the league, we know this. 

The Browns(1989) and Raiders(2002) can mathematically still win their divisions. This would put the Jets in sole possession of the longest division title drought in the NFL. 

If the Lions(1991)Dolphins(2000)and Raiders(2002) win playoff games this year that vaults the Jets to the second longest playoff win drought only behind Washington(2005).

Would you be rooting for these scenarios to add even more pressure to the Jets ownership and brain trust? Or is this too much even for a fanbase filled with masochists like the Jets?

• Thumb Down 1

42 minutes ago, ChrebetOverKeyshawn said:

The Jets already hold the longest active playoff drought in the league, we know this. 

The Browns(1989) and Raiders(2002) can mathematically still win their divisions. This would put the Jets in sole possession of the longest division title drought in the NFL. 

If the Lions(1991)Dolphins(2000)and Raiders(2002) win playoff games this year that vaults the Jets to the second longest playoff win drought only behind Washington(2005).

Would you be rooting for these scenarios to add even more pressure to the Jets ownership and brain trust? Or is this too much even for a fanbase filled with masochists like the Jets?

It doesn't matter. My friend in Buffalo, a Bills fan, has a shirt that he survived the playoff drought of 2001-17. (i think those were the years.) It was 17 years, I think, that the Bills missed the playoffs.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ChrebetOverKeyshawn said:

You need to stop thinking about more ways the Jets can inflict more pain.  We don't need any help thinking about worst case scenarios, because we get to live them every single year.  Think about things that make you happy.  You will live longer.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

It doesn't matter. My friend in Buffalo, a Bills fan, has a shirt that he survived the playoff drought of 2001-17. (i think those were the years.) It was 17 years, I think, that the Bills missed the playoffs.

Yes and the browns also had a 17 year drought broken a few years later. That number 17 is a lot closer than people think and ultimately is the modern record in the age of free agency and frequent roster turnover 

1 hour ago, ChrebetOverKeyshawn said:

Won't make any difference with the brain dead Woody the clown