*FASHION THREAD* Prices drop on NFL Shop Jets Jerseys. Uniform change incoming?

Very interesting that they mention both the Sack Exchange Era and the Eras with the “classic” uniforms in the video.  If they were going straight back to the sack exchange uniforms I wouldn’t anticipate the other eras being featured too 

6 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Very interesting that they mention both the Sack Exchange Era and the Eras with the “classic” uniforms in the video.  If they were going straight back to the sack exchange uniforms I wouldn’t anticipate the other eras being featured too 

Think that was just a way to show the “legacies” of the Jets franchise through the years.  Nothing literal. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BigRy56 said:

There’s a lot of potential here. The legacy whites were awesome. I’ll be curious to see what the green and black versions look like

IMG_5855.thumb.jpeg.c3fa95c37f301a5f77d3bbd940d2c24c.jpeg

Probably a lil something like this.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

IMG_5855.thumb.jpeg.c3fa95c37f301a5f77d3bbd940d2c24c.jpeg

Probably a lil something like this.

Wonder if the black will just be an alternate. Hope so, as imho it shouldn't be an option at all.   Any intel on whether the 80's logo is coming back?  

14 minutes ago, teptep said:

Wonder if the black will just be an alternate. Hope so, as imho it shouldn't be an option at all.   Any intel on whether the 80's logo is coming back?  

No recent intel on that.  IF I had to guess, they will be.  If you noticed the typeface in the teaser video, it’s the 80s font.

• Upvote 1

The Jets never miss an opportunity to botch things. We all knew the 80’s were staying. Any black version is ugly and unnecessary. The classic white version was the only way to go with the alternate…… typical. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Mogglez said:

No recent intel on that.  IF I had to guess, they will be.  If you noticed the typeface in the teaser video, it’s the 80s font.

Good observation! The font in the teaser video definitely recalls the 80's logo/wordmark. However, the two letters that are replicated ("E" and "S") are altered.  The horizontal elements of the "E" in the teaser video are different (in the 80's wordmark, the lower line on the E is longer than the others) and the middle section body of the "S" is thinner and more rounded, but still recalls the original.  This may suggest that they have tinkered with the logo a bit or they never had a full font commissioned from the 80's logo wordmark.  I hope they don't alter the logo and just reuse it 100% stock. 

What an abomination it would be to get new uniforms, but they introduce some lame new logo instead of going with this classic 80's wordmark.