Offense , Offense , Offense

We haven't had a top 10 offense , this century (in yards) ! How is this even possible ? 

Please , Joe , just give me an offense , so I can finally enjoy football as fans of other teams must do... 

Trading Breece Hall.... , what are we even talking about .

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

Oh , sorry , we were 10th in yards in 2015 .  02 and 08 , I don't think so . I  don't feel much better now...

Its just sad.  Just pour everything on offense , please. 

10 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Is this even a rumor?

No it isn't , but people in here are really thinking about it. Very strange.

• Haha 1

Ok 

4 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Well, seems I tripped into a thread where a poster with 3 total posts is arguing with "another" poster with 7 posts... 

Stop talking to yourself!

Ok . Thank you for your input.  Very encouraging. 

We haven't had a top 10 offense , this century (in yards) ! How is this even possible ? 
Please , Joe , just give me an offense , so I can finally enjoy football as fans of other teams must do... 
Trading Breece Hall.... , what are we even talking about .
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

No, this idiot is making multiple accounts and trying to troll Jets fans by pretending it is.

Who the hell are you ? What is this ? What am I trolling ?  Don´t interact if it is so beneath you .

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, madrod19 said:

Very tough crowd. Just venting a little. But it is very frustrating never feeling confidence in a Jets offence.

Yeah seems that when you speak here, you get attacked. Even by some of the mods. Seems like you were here for a bit and came back 19 years later. 

Truly hope you don’t have to go through what some have, in this forum. My brother, another poster who was here and then left for about 10 years, passed away, not before getting destroyed by everyone in his path, because he liked Zach Wilson. Follow the narrative and you should be fine. 

You asking for offense is definitely a worthy subject. Just beware of @Jetsfan80 and the others with 10,000+ posts. They rule these boards. That’s how they measure dicks in these parts. 

• WTF? 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Jdeet said:

Yeah seems that when you speak here, you get attacked. Even by some of the mods. Seems like you were here for a bit and came back 19 years later. 

Truly hope you don’t have to go through what some have, in this forum. My brother, another poster who was here and then left for about 10 years, passed away, not before getting destroyed by everyone in his path, because he liked Zach Wilson. Follow the narrative and you should be fine. 

That's an interesting way to describe those events.

You asking for offense is definitely a worthy subject. Just beware of [mention=5406]Jetsfan80[/mention] and the others with 10,000+ posts. They rule these boards. That’s how they measure dicks in these parts. 
I'm sorry to hear about your brother.
  • Upvote 1

I think the FO has been pretty open that offense will be the focal point of this offseason.

Vet Backup QB they've talked about.

Build the OL

And gett8ng more weapons

So there's obviously different ways to do this but I do fully expect all these things to get done.

We were so bad that pretty much anyone besides who we had last year in those spots is an upgrade.

A vet will be brought in as a backup option. Several guys out there that can fill that role for us.

I expect us to get a vet LT in FA as well as another starting OLineman that likely can play G or T in FA.

Giving us flexibility in the draft if we don't love a OT there at 10 or a guy like Bowers falls to us and we really like him.

I expect us to get at least 1 if not 2 WRs in FA. I think we get a big name like Evans, Ridley or someone like that (maybe even via trade). And get a slot guy as well. Maybe like Samuel or someone. We also can address the slot spot in the mid rounds of the draft. Roman Wilson, Malik Washington, Jermaine Burton are names to keep an eye on.

And we can use another TE. Maybe via FA or draft.

We also need to bring in depth on the OL. So use some picks to groom behind the starters. I like Warren and that's about it. So I'd like to start grooming a OG 

8 hours ago, Jdeet said:

You asking for offense is definitely a worthy subject. Just beware of @Jetsfan80 and the others with 10,000+ posts. They rule these boards. That’s how they measure dicks in these parts. 

Sorry to hear about your brother as well.  

8 hours ago, Jdeet said:

Sorry about your brother .

19 years , uau !  Life does pass quickly  .

But the only constants are ; we´re  getting older and the Jets offense stinks .

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

I think the FO has been pretty open that offense will be the focal point of this offseason.

Vet Backup QB they've talked about.

Build the OL

And gett8ng more weapons

So there's obviously different ways to do this but I do fully expect all these things to get done.

We were so bad that pretty much anyone besides who we had last year in those spots is an upgrade.

A vet will be brought in as a backup option. Several guys out there that can fill that role for us.

I expect us to get a vet LT in FA as well as another starting OLineman that likely can play G or T in FA.

Giving us flexibility in the draft if we don't love a OT there at 10 or a guy like Bowers falls to us and we really like him.

I expect us to get at least 1 if not 2 WRs in FA. I think we get a big name like Evans, Ridley or someone like that (maybe even via trade). And get a slot guy as well. Maybe like Samuel or someone. We also can address the slot spot in the mid rounds of the draft. Roman Wilson, Malik Washington, Jermaine Burton are names to keep an eye on.

And we can use another TE. Maybe via FA or draft.

We also need to bring in depth on the OL. So use some picks to groom behind the starters. I like Warren and that's about it. So I'd like to start grooming a OG 

Whatever moves we make , hopefully before I die , will work.

We can't be this incompetent forever , can we ?

You asking for offense is definitely a worthy subject. Just beware of [mention=5406]Jetsfan80[/mention] and the others with 10,000+ posts. They rule these boards. That’s how they measure dicks in these parts. 
Uhhh .. had to check my post count ... Very sad about your brother ... It's tough swimming against the current ... Zach ended up on the wrong team ... I was pulling for him the whole way ... There is now a .00001 percent chance he is on the team in two years.

It is also very sad that guys that were slamming Zach on things like personal appearance, religion, politics, race, mom in February before he was drafted somehow remained here bashing the same moronic points the entire time.

... In the end he was given a lot of chances to silence the masses and failed. The kid has talent ... Maybe it clicks some day maybe not ... Won't be here.

I'm looking forward to that not being the case soon. Hopefully the next great hope ticks all the boxes for the majority.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk